[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of the comments here jokingly mentioned a pillow version
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 1000x1000
One of the comments here jokingly mentioned a pillow version of a dunkelosteus. I've been trying to find one ever since. Does such a thing exist? I'm about to give up and just order a daki
>>
http://fluffyland.com/blog/index.php/2012/prehistoric-plush-dunkleosteus/

>do you even google?
>>
>>2127652
That's quite small for a pillow. Can't even hug it.
>>
>>2127657
Go on etsy, find some furry that makes fuck pillows, pay them money. Sorry I was unaware that when you said pillow, you meant something you could fuck. I figured it was just poor english and you meant something like a plushie.
>>
>>2127668
kek
>>
File: dunkleosteusplush2.jpg (256 KB, 554x800) Image search: [Google]
dunkleosteusplush2.jpg
256 KB, 554x800
this thing looks like total crap anyways.
how you going to make a plush of an armored animal and have some seams that match the plates and some that don't?
she should be skinned alive.
>>
>>2127670
Fleece is fucking garbage material.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 679x221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 679x221
>>2127668
The giant-sized stuff on etsy is mostly crochet and 100 gorilian dollars for something of meh quality.
Was hoping for something more like the pic in the OP. You know, about four foot long and reasonably cheap. A pillow in the shape of a fish.
If I just wanted a fuck toy I'd get pic related.
>>
>>2127718
I would rather lay on it's side while browsing various chans then have it for the purpose of fantasizing fucking a deadly thing.
>>
Where are you going to find a 30 foot long pillow?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.