[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this shit? So last week I made a thread about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 20160521_122951.jpg (1 MB, 1494x2656) Image search: [Google]
20160521_122951.jpg
1 MB, 1494x2656
What the fuck is this shit?

So last week I made a thread about my pupper getting leg surgery. She was taken out of state to St. Louis where my gf is from because her best friend back at home is a vet tech and her office could do the surgery for a good price. So I call her up after the surgery was done and ask her how it went.

She said everything was good but after they finished my doggo's temperature had dropped a lot so they put some warm water packs and a blanket on her to warm her up while she was still knocked out and it had apparently burned her a little bit. At first it was just two smaller spots on her chest, didn't seem like a big deal, but today this is what the shit looks like.

What the fuck happened? Burns all over her chest from leg surgery?
>>
take the pupper to a vet

a different vet
>>
>>2127306
>her best friend back at home is a vet tech and her office could do the surgery for a good price
OP asking friends or family for work can go south real fast.
>>
>>2127307

Well she's back home in NC now so she couldn't go back there if we wanted her to. We had an appointment with a vet here this coming Friday to get the staples in her leg out but we're trying to get it moved up so they can take a look at this.
>>
>>2127312

You should do it asap. Large skin wounds, like large serious burns, need to be tended to quickly. The dog can go into shock. It's probably more extensive than what looks bad there.

Keep it clean. You should make sure it is clean and smear it with triple antibiotic ointment and cover it with sterile gauze. And double check what I am saying. I am not a vet. Go to a vet.
>>
>>2127306

Yeah they burned the shit out of your dog. You learned a lesson here: you get what you pay for. If it was considerably cheaper than other places, you have to wonder why.

Sorry for your puppers. Take her to a real vet to make sure she didn't contract something through the burn wounds, because it is a little strange that it is continuing to get worse.
>>
>>2127306
My dog got these during the summer the vet at petsmart said it was natural during hot and humid weather she gave him a big ass pill I think it was called "molestal" and it went away after a week
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.