[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bug general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Scolopendra_gigantea[1].jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Scolopendra_gigantea[1].jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
I'm interested in getting a large species of centipede, obviously they're not for holding or anything but I was wondering what would be the easiest species to care for

the easiest to get seem to be the viet and haitian varieties, but nobody seems to have the amazonian one in stock, what one would you get/recommend?

also bug general, post your spiders and scorps and roaches and what not
>>
File: B0060239_10593877.jpg (57 KB, 827x620) Image search: [Google]
B0060239_10593877.jpg
57 KB, 827x620
Why do I feel like that centipede is still less spooky than this centipede.

It's gotta be the leg length. That's more like a serpent with a lot of legs. Pic related is more like a spider that's really long.
>>
>>2123777
I think it's the legs, they look weird and creepy but we're all pretty familiar with the "stumpy leg" centipedes while people hardly talk about house centipedes. I had no clue what they were or that they existed until about 6 years ago even though they live everywhere
>>
>>2123777
I fucking hate these things. I try to look at them as much as possible to get use to them but fucking christ are they revolting.

>>2123771
This guy is beautiful however.
>>
File: 0505160410a.jpg (1 MB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
0505160410a.jpg
1 MB, 2240x1344
>>
bamp
>>
>>2123960
those look like nice little guys
>>
I found two armor type centipedes under a barrel in my garden today and I stomped on those fuckers good.
>>
>>2123782
I dunno, the scolopendra in the OP has ,"fangs" like ice picks
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.