[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for ambiencebro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1448750003564.jpg (141 KB, 1000x663) Image search: [Google]
1448750003564.jpg
141 KB, 1000x663
Hey guys, outsider here

About a year ago a guy came here and posted some really badass ambient tracks. Turns out I actually have a use for them and want to try and contact him to see if I can license them or something

I compiled them way back when and I've uploaded them here, if any of you are interested:

https://my.mixtape.moe/orxvlt.rar

I looked around some of the 4chan archival websites but couldn't find the thread. If any of you could point me in the right direction (or maybe we can summon the dude himself), that'd be great.

Thanks faggos
>>
I have a tip for u OP
if you know the artist name go to /mu/, hop into a /prod/ general or soundcloud/bandcamp thread and ask for them. they'll either reply or somebody will find you a link. or better yet search the /mu/ archive for their name and find a link to their sc/bc yourself, which will likely have contact info.
>>
>>2119926
That's the problem, in the original thread, they just dropped the files off here. It wasn't really them advertising their "music" or anything. I don't have a name.

If you check the file I uploaded, it's literally all ambience they recorded themselves.

Thanks for the bump though.
>>
bump

pls hear my call ambiencebro
>>
Not OP here: where do I go to find stored archives? Is there one site that is particularly good?

>Inb4 newfag
>>
bumping again

AMBIENCEBRO, HEAR MY PLEA
>>
You're not talking about me by any chance are you? I can't get your link to download at all, it just sits there at 0kb/sec for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/mjcrecordingsaudio
>>
OH also the only reason I found this thread is because i took that pic! So i assume I must have posted that photo with my clyp.it links or whatnot and you are thinking of me
>>2120966
>>
>>2120555
Ok bro I just got the .rar to download and yep, those are my tracks you got there! You found me!

I gotta go to bed though so we'll talk about this later I guess
>>
File: adncih.jpg (12 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
adncih.jpg
12 KB, 432x288
God dammit now I'm bumpin' waiting for OP

OP< HEAR MY PLEA
>>
Well shit opie, hit me up on youtube as well as here because I might not be able to keep babysitting this thread indefinitely!

>>2120966
>>
File: 1455083991850.png (490 KB, 3180x4720) Image search: [Google]
1455083991850.png
490 KB, 3180x4720
>>2120981
YES

What's your email?
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (28 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
28 KB, 600x800
>>2121469
>>2121459
>>2120966
Nvm, I noticed your YouTube, I'll hit you up soon!

Thanks!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.