[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You Want me to grow something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 20150912_175232.jpg (139 KB, 493x657) Image search: [Google]
20150912_175232.jpg
139 KB, 493x657
i grow everything from weed to tomatoes
>>
>>2118253
grow lithops
>>
Can you grow me a loving girlfriend?
>>
>>2118260
> tfw no plantgirl gf
>>
>>2118276
You don't need to remind me that I have no girlfriend with which to garden and cook with.
>>
>>2118279
Probably because you garden and cook
>>
>>2118283
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>2118285
It means he's a fucking edgy manchild with a 15 year old's idea of what women find attractive.
>>
>>2118285
Trust me girls like men who can cook and got hobbies besides being dude-bros.
>>
>>2118253
>>2111883
>>
>>2118283
>literally what are you talking about

I'd fucking love a guy to garden and cook with
>>
>>2118505
I just have two questions:

How do you feel about outdoor cats, and do you know how to bake?
>>
Why don't you grow up, hippy?
>>
girls that claim to be into plants are pretty much always only shallowly interested in them.

>I've had this sansevieria in my windowsill for 5 years now! I really into plants! #greenthumb #naturalintelligence.

>tfw I actually saw that comment on facebook today.
>>
File: 1462431737518.png (44 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1462431737518.png
44 KB, 1024x576
Can you make my dick grow?
>>
>>2119857
Actually, it’s been proven that male born people have predisposition to liking harsh noise. I’m not saying girls can’t or don’t, but they are the biological exception to the rule. My cousin
>>
>>2119905
what?
>>
Sigh, can't wait until cannabis is legal here in some capacity so I can grow amazing trees. Guess I could always move to a different state...
>>
whats the easiest setup to grow weed
>>
Grow some azaleas
>>
>>2120288
just put it in front of a window
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.