[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, i recently saw a video of someone who posted pics about two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: sad_frog.jpg (7 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
7 KB, 316x202
So, i recently saw a video of someone who posted pics about two monsters torturing a puppy to death, after that i didnt knew how to handle it, at first i though that i could search for more information about the case but there is no info about that.

My big issue is, how do some of you can handle this feeling of helplessness, knowing that you cant help or at least do something.?
>>
>>2118007
Most people don't have emotional connections to anything lower than them. Plus humans are extremely brutal and opportunist creatures to begin with, hell they will even rape their own babies if given the chance.
>>
You might not be able to change what happened in that specific instance but there's many things you could do to help animals
>>
>>2118017
THIS

You should remeber that humans are capable to do everything wrong por right

>>2118022

And its a good advice to follow it OP
>>
Do what you can and come to terms with the fact that the world is a horrible place full of suffering. For every tortured puppy there are five species going extinct due to himan activity.
>>
>>2118007

Op, this is not new what you said, humans are like that, they event dare to make a video of crushing animals and sell it.

You just have to go on and help if you can. These fuckers will be judged soon or later they will be.
>>
>>2118035
>karma existing
nah
>>
>>2118053
And?
>>
>>2118035
>dips bedora

It's good to have hope, even though it's all just in your head.
>>
>>2118017
Exactly. This is why black babies and children are raped by family or other blacks more than any race in the world.
>>
Don't beat yourself up for something that probably didn't even happen in your country.
It hurts to I magine how often this stuff happens and isn't caught on camera. There isn't much you can do to stop it. Just help the animals you can. Get involved in busting puppy mills and animal horders if you really want to save animals from terrible fates while bringing the perpetrators to justice
>>
>>2118087
You can make those fear by torturing them to death. The word gets out and people get scared.
>>
>>2118007
the same way i handle humans being born only to inmediately starve to death or spend 60 years of slavement wichever is worse by knowing that life isnt precious. People live, people die, people suffer and it makes no difference at all. The only reason im here posting right now while enjoying a sandwich is because im lucky, your whole life is most likely determinated by which hole you came from no matter what anyone tells you
>>
>>2118017
animals eat their own babys, what the hell are you talking about?
>>2118025
more species got themselves extinted or died out due to natural causes that we could ever hope to accomplish
>>2118035
point to me a carnivore or homnivore specieas that as a whole dont do worse.
Get out off your high horse
>>2118078
wo ho ho, im not even going to touch that
>>2118087
what are you ace ventura? those saved animals are alive at least with the horders, everyone knows grown animals dont get adopted and by the way if you think that your country or any country in the world doesnt have worse fuckers you are going to have a big surprise walking around the poor part of town at midnight
>>2118091
belive me, there is already enough people being tortured, your time between school and curfew is better spend doing your homework
>>
>>2118768

"B-but other animals are cunts too"? No shit mate, but we're supposed to be an intelligent higher species capable of upholding decent morals, however unattainable that basic goal seems at times
>>
>>2118780
>but we're supposed to be an intelligent higher species
why? how?
morals arent even the same for every person on the world, same continet, same country, same city or even same family, morals to me seem like a way to opress someone, as long as a higer being doesnt decsend from the heavens and show us the right pat i dont belive there is a single human alive smart enough and possesive of a pure enough heart to tell me what is moral or not to do
>>
>>2118783

Fine then, go rape babies and beat puppies you cheeky contrarian. I have greener pastures of shitposting to find
>>
>>2118790
ok go push your christian values to other wrong cultures that are wrong because they are different then
>>
>>2118022
This is how I rationalize. I help people animals wherever I can, however I can, because plenty of people out there will harm other living creatures whenever they feel like it.

Volunteering at the humane society, I see a lot of shitty cases... but for every person who moves out and just abandons their pet in their old house is someone who cares enough to go over and feed it every day and seek out a rescue. Each puppy/kitten mill raid was instigated by someone who knew those creatures deserved better and tipped off animal control. The balance isn't perfect, and not every animal can be saved, so it's important to just focus on doing what you can. Otherwise it's easy to become overwhelmed and drown in the suffering and sadness.
>>
>>2118792
kek you're such a pleb it's beyond belief
>>
>>2118792

>Opposed to raping babies and torturing puppies

>DON'T FORCE UR CHRISTIAN MORALITY ON ME

really dude?
>>
>>2118925
>>2118834
sure thing christian values, allowing gay marriage in most of the west since 2014
>>
>>2118795
This is an excellent way to look at life.
>>
>>2118007
I remember watching the video of the dog getting his legs cut off one by one while his mouth was taped shut.

Somehow I found peace in the thought that while I am watching this, the dog is already dead and is free from all the pain and wickedness of this world.
>>
>>2118792
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_mean_(philosophy)
>>
>>2118949

yeah i saw something similar but instead the dog was impaled ...

that's odd but interesting to see this, like he/she is free from this shitty world
>>
>>2118795
>but for every person who moves out and just abandons their pet in their old house is someone who cares enough to go over and feed it every day and seek out a rescue

Sorry anon, im kinda slow today but would you mind to give us an example of what you said?
>>
>>2118007
I was on a safari a few years back and watched some lionesses tear a zebra in half. The front half still lived and kinda sat upright while they ate away at the innards. They didn't even bother choking it like they do. Nature is sick and twisted and humans prove every day that although we see ourselves apart from nature, our actions reveal our actual relationships.
>>
I help what I can, when I can. That's all you can do. Sometimes people are shitty to animals, it's just how it is.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.