[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT armored animals and animals of war Also how come I never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
ITT armored animals and animals of war

Also how come I never see dogs at riots? Not that I've been to one. They bring horses all the time and they're intimidating but I would think dogs would be more intimidating. Everyone seems to give the fuck up whenever a police dog is involved.
Is it because they would pretty much attack anyone?
>>
A dog grabbing onto one person and mauling the shit out of them is awful crowd control and would probably just turn everything into a bigger shitstorm.
>>
>>2111410
Not to mention people would attack the dog. As useful they are for war, I'd hate for them to just end up getting tored to pieces by subhuman scum.
>>
>>2111408
Police are alwaysbringing dogs to riots where do you live?
>>
>>2111871
Somewhere in the US that the closest I've been to a riot was the highschool lunchroom revolting over something I don't remember and setting a jacket on fire.
>>
>>2111871
This. Police bring dogs to riots because the sight of angry dogs attacking people is VERY effective crowd control.

Anyone actually know any examples of rioters who managed to band together and stand up to dogs? It would be news to me.
>>
File: 0_9fe99_175adf69_XXL.jpg (352 KB, 1024x978) Image search: [Google]
0_9fe99_175adf69_XXL.jpg
352 KB, 1024x978
Hetes a Finnish soldier in ww2? Cuddling kittens
>>
File: negative141.jpg (61 KB, 665x788) Image search: [Google]
negative141.jpg
61 KB, 665x788
My favorite, ww2 soldiers with gasmask doges
>>
>>2111408
I train war dolphins, ask me shit if you want and I'll answer if I'm allowed to :^)
>>
>>2112548
no matter what era, cats always look like smug fucks
>>
>>2112556
Whats your thoughts on seaworld and blckfish
>>
>>2112630
I've never worked with orcas, only dolphins, so I don't know how different they are but us navy dolphins are trained every day in the open ocean, completely free. They never run away and are always happy to come home. For dolphins at least, to me that's pretty convincing evidence that they are happy with their lives. They seem to care more about their social groupings than anything else and love being with their friends. We use the same training techniques as seaworld so I would assume their dolphins are just as happy. If orcas are similar to dolphins, which I don't know much about, I'd assume the same about them as well
>>
>>2112556
What do you actually train the Dolphins to do?

I heard some stuff about checking for sea mines.
>>
>>2112946
This page has a really good detailed overview
http://www.public.navy.mil/spawar/Pacific/71500/Pages/FleetSystems.aspx
I train for one of the minehunting systems
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 750x499
>>2112963
Nice, thanks
>>
>>2112998
>'umad whitboi?'
>>
>>2112963
Have you ever lost a dolphin? Like, it just didn't come back from a retrieval or something?
>>
>>2112998
No prob
>>2113089
No not that I know of/have heard of
>>
>>2112583
They have a right to be, as a species they won the jackpot for doing sweet fuck all.
>>
>>2112556
Do you think anyone in the project secretly fucks the dolphins?
>>
>>2113419
No
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.