[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's the owner not the dog.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 13
File: dog of peace.jpg (71 KB, 475x652) Image search: [Google]
dog of peace.jpg
71 KB, 475x652
It's the owner not the dog.
>>
The people that don't know this, will never know. Stubborn, close-minded people that watch the drama-infused news on TV daily or had some personal experience with a Collie everyone said was a pit bull.

Stupid people will always be around. Just consider us lucky that there are a lot of people who know the truth.
>>
>>2108469
It's the tail not the jaw. Those suckers can clear off a coffee table when they get excited.
>>
https://www.avma.org/KB/Resources/LiteratureReviews/Pages/The-Role-of-Breed-in-Dog-Bite-Risk-and-Prevention.aspx

>Owners of dogs that are identified by the community as ‘pit bull type’ may experience a strong breed stigma,44 however controlled studies have not identified this breed group as disproportionately dangerous. The pit bull type is particularly ambiguous as a “breed” encompassing a range of pedigree breeds, informal types and appearances that cannot be reliably identified.
>>
>>2108683
iirc there are at least 3 pit bull 'breeds', the american bully, the american pit bull terrier and the staffordshire terrier.
Plus dogs who aren't pitts but look like them.
>>
Don't really care whose "fault" it is or what "breed" it is, if the animal comes after me to attack I won't think twice about shooting it. Same if it trespasses on my property and goes after my horses.
>>
File: blossomL.jpg (269 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
blossomL.jpg
269 KB, 800x800
>>2108688
Bull terriers are thrown in as well and kennels have huge boners for labeling mutts with shovel heads because it's easy to push the paperwork to get them euthanized.

It's funny that /pol/ hates these dogs since niggers make up for a shit load of owners but nobody puts the pieces together that porch monkeys and wetbacks bastardized the image of the pit bull and staffordshire after HUNDREDS OF FUCKING YEARS of white ownership.

i like pits.
>>
>>2108469
peace be upon him
>>
C-Colors are a spectrum

Therefore red, blue, and green don't exist
>>
why do the same people who say that always also believe their pets have individual personalities?
>>
>>2108469

I agree, I'm still not a big fan of pit bulls. Never found them particularly appealing.
>>
>>2108865
this.
>jamal buys dog
>beats the shit out of it, keeps it locked in a cage
>lets it out to guard his stash against tyrone from a rival gang
>instead it eats jamals son
>media frenzy about evil dogs and suburbs ban them

if you're offended by the colorful nature of the above narrative just substitute trailer park juggalo names that happens too. or don't be a pussy that works too
>>
>>2108694
This right here is the voice of reason.
>>
File: 1461453870900.jpg (40 KB, 310x326) Image search: [Google]
1461453870900.jpg
40 KB, 310x326
>>2108469
you posted this on /pol/ yesterday and i missed out on all the fun

but /an/ is a slow board so i can fully enjoy the buttmad of both sides
>>
You can't have it both ways pitbull owners.
>grrrr my dog is super tough just like me
>my dog could eat your dog
>nobody will mess with you when you have a pitbull!

>ooh but they're the sweetest widdle nanny dogs made from rainbows and fluff
>they're so non-agressive they don't even know how to bite

well which is it
>>
>>2109124
>can't imagine individual variations in training and disposition.

you're gonna fit right in here.
>>
>>2108611
The true stupid person is the one who buys a violent dog breed because they believe there aren't any relationships between genetics and violence whatsoever.
(When they'll readily admit that genetics means you could be killed whenever if you have a pet "wild animal" like a bear, tiger or full-blood grey wolf.)
"It's cute" allows true fucktards to pretend it's not a combination of both nature and nurture which results in total safety, which is the reason that badly-raised golden retrievers aren't responsible for murders no matter how ignored they are, unlike pitbulls (who lead the charts in killing humans, murdering children, teens, adults and elderly)

Someone may have a certain subline that has that appearance, without having the genes affecting violent tendencies, self-restraint problems and moderation, but the majority of pit trash owners are buying from one big pool of backyard bred dog-fighting shit that has no benefit to mankind or dog-kind.
>>
>>2108469
it's both but we can't put the owner down
>>
File: RmSEdL8.jpg (2 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
RmSEdL8.jpg
2 MB, 1520x2688
>>2109105
take note that over 75% of all recorded dog attacks are by non-neutered dogs, indicating that these are pups obtained by breeders, most likely backyard breeders in the hood because you can hand over 100$ instead of signing your name and address to a dog that will most likely be used as bait.

The money behind dog fights is wild, 20,000 to 250,000. Just like all other nigger business, making a shitload of money betting appeals to logic more than working an actual fucking job.

I fucking hate niggers, spics, and backwater honkeys that are fucking up everything.

I also hate dumbshit liberals who adopt a pit as a social statement and never put any training or work into de-fucking up the dog.

It's just like any other breed you shit, an untrained pitbull is a total possibility.

fuckers
>>
I hate the extremists on both sides. They're high-energy dogs that need rigorous exercise daily...no fucking exceptions...and solid training.

If you nig out and get one because you want a 'thug' dog, you're a fucking retard. If you get one because they're 'cute widdle babies~' and don't fucking train or exercise them, you're a fucking retard.

Either way, the dog pays the price in the end.
>>
>>2109192
>which is the reason that badly-raised golden retrievers aren't responsible for murders no matter how ignored they are

>A study[5] conducted at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School identified 74 fatal dog bites during the period 1966–1980 from news media and medical literature.
>There were multiple retriever attacks, including three Golden Retrievers and a Labrador, and two attacks by very small breeds: one Dachshund, and one Yorkshire Terrier, which is among the smallest of all dogs.[5]
>>
>>2109239
>Black pitbull in a hoodie
HE WUZ A GUD DOG HE DIDN'T DO NUFFIN WRONG HE WUZ GOIN TO OBEEDEANCE SKOOL TO GIT HIS LIFE BACK TOGETHER
>>
>>2108678
I've got fucked with whip tail before. Come home and notice my leg is black, blue and bleeding. No wonder they get happy tail.

>>2108688
The breeds are APBT, American Staffordshire, and the Staffordshire Bull terrier. However, legally any mix of those breeds or apparent mix is also a pit bull. Apparent mix is what fucks everything up. This is in the US, I'm not sure about other places

>>2108865
I thought, of all boards, /pol/ would understand how spics and niggers can take a good thing and turn it to shit. Niggers are also incredibly scared of pit bulls, that's why they buy them. However, due to BSL, niggers have been buying and abusing more and more of Hitler's dogs, the GSD, because niggers are also very scared of them. You wouldn't believe how many utterly shit GSDs I've had to put down this year alone.

>>2109192
Are you really trying to equate a domestic animal to a wild, not domesticated one? It's comparing apples to dandelions.

>>2109877
The pibbles people are probably worse than the niggers. Gives the dogs a bad rap because the fur mommies leave their nanny dogs alone with a 3 day old baby.

>>2108694
I think it's a detrimental part of education to inform people that any animal with teeth can bite. People get misguided thinking only big dogs or only pit bulls can be aggressive, and then get fucking rekt by a poodle because they thought they'd be harmless
>>
File: PMkjNoM.jpg (448 KB, 4208x2368) Image search: [Google]
PMkjNoM.jpg
448 KB, 4208x2368
I think that shovel heads are gorgeous.
>>
This is the anon raving about black people, just got accepted as part of a volunteer program for a local shelter.

I'm excited as I'll get to train all the neglected mutts to be actually presentable. All the other volunteers are women who look at cats for 8 fucking hours a week.

Wish me luck.
>>
File: rtr2tca7.jpg (640 KB, 3044x2283) Image search: [Google]
rtr2tca7.jpg
640 KB, 3044x2283
>>2108469
Nah fuck shitbulls. They are a shit breed, bred to be shit. Why the fuck do these cucks buy a fucking guard dog or fighting pit dog to use as a family pet around their children?

It's because they want to virtue signal and prove to the world they can be the exception and train it well. Well sometimes it works, and sometimes it gets triggered and rips a toddlers face off. The real problem is the retards who get them and put them around children. Ideally we could "fix" them, but in the meanwhile we should exterminate the breed.
>>
>>2109880
>3 fatalities in 14 years
Not bad
>>
>>2109239
>making a shitload of money betting appeals to logic more than working an actual fucking job.
Wait, aren't there all kinds of wealthy white folk who made a career more or less out of gambling?
>>
>>2109996
Good luck! Working at a shelter is bittersweet (getting attached to a dog only for them to be adopted a week later) but it's rewarding and fun
>>
>>2108469
What a little cutie

Seriously though, our neighbor had a pair of pits that were just sweet and loving. None of us neighborhood kids had a problem with them, and to go and play with them was nothing.

Worst thing they did was go unglued at niggers (not blacks like Mr Johnson across the street, niggers) and killed an asshole Chowchow (but look how fluffy it was, how could it hurt anyone???????) that got lose and hopped their fence when momma was out with her pups. Pretty bad when the cops arrive and momma has happy tail because she has someone else to show her pups off to.

An then there was asshole Magic who was beaten and teased to be aggressive because stoner Billy was a dope dealer. That pit got shot when he broke his chain and the neighbor went out with his 12 gauge and blew that dog away before anyone got hurt. Billy about got shot too that day. Kinda wish he did.
>>
File: c0C334l.jpg (340 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
c0C334l.jpg
340 KB, 960x1280
>>2110012
i think there's an incredibly apparent difference between a financially stable white guy gambling on the weekend and tyrone with co. placing all of their drug money on one of two niggerdogs killing eachother.

please note that blacks, whites, yellows, reds, and blues all hold the personal capability to be niggers.
>>
File: 1458573505474.jpg (219 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1458573505474.jpg
219 KB, 700x700
>>2110033
>>
File: FZAILT8.jpg (964 KB, 3000x4496) Image search: [Google]
FZAILT8.jpg
964 KB, 3000x4496
>>
>>2110060
That's just not true.
Everyone has been trying to push it like fat acceptance for about a decade now, but niggers are black.
>>
File: zRAjegp.jpg (113 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
zRAjegp.jpg
113 KB, 960x1280
>>2110075
there's not a good word for whites that act like niggers and wiggers sound funny.

it's the whole social stigma thing that there's a difference between blacks and niggers and spics and mexicans.
>>
>>2109192

woah woah
calm down

niggers dont typically own golden retrievers
which is why the golden retriever murder rate is so low

remember, its not the dog, its the nigger

or mexican

actually mexicans are worse with animals
>>
Fucking pitbulls.
dat level of ugliness.
>>
>>2110088
There are plenty of good words for whites. The word nigger has serious social ramifications today that make people feel like it is more severe than it is if used the way it always has been. Because of that, it is being shoved away from just meaning 'black'... I don't know why it has to be such a big deal, but I think that by the time I die it will probably be synonymous with disreputable trash.
>>
File: fFHb2Cj.jpg (637 KB, 1836x2448) Image search: [Google]
fFHb2Cj.jpg
637 KB, 1836x2448
>>2110114
could you give me some sick tips for insulting whites?

i think that, with the SJWs, nigger's gonna be a punishable offense.
>>
>>2110116
Just call them illiterate vacant minded fools. Then walk away laughing as they stand there like an idiot trying to figure out what those words mean.
>>
It really doesn't matter when 90% of the people who buy this breed are ghetto/redneck trash, both because its a cheap breed and because of their "guard dog" capabilities.

Even decent neighborhoods you see this fucking breed all over the place and its driving me insane.

Especially some asshole who lives a block away and walks his dog leash-free.
Am I biased that seeing a Pitbull leash-free makes me nervous as fuck, especially when walking my baby BC? Yes.
I could not give a fuck less though, fuck that breed, fuck the people who buy it, fuck everything.
>>
>>2110250
it's not a breed.
>>
>>2110251
It's a tumor!
>>
Jeez there's a lot of the use of nigger in this thread.
>>
>>2110033
Sounds like an early 90's alternative song.
>>
>>2110250

Okay, so pit bulls are trendy. Oh well. There are lots of people that hate all things trendy.

But that doesn't make these the born-to-kill dogs people want them to be known as. And deep down, if you're capable of independent thought and have even a little experience with dogs, you know they're just like any other breed.
>>
>>2110287
Any other breed of fighting dog.
>>
>>2110288
regression to the mean is the problem.

if you don't actively breed them for fighting then sweet and merciful types will be allowed to breed and in a couple generations your vicious killing machine is just an average dog.

it's true of pretty much any genotype. You stick some goldfish in a tank and in a few generations they won't be gold anymore.
>>
>>2110280
post up nigga i'll deck u, pu$$y bish
>>
>>2110297

DEAR GOD SOMEONE GET THOSE RABBITS AWAY FROM THAT COLD BLOODED KILLER!
>>
judge me fags

i have a small (10lb) terrier i got from a woman whose baby he bit

he's a sweet, loving dog.. good around small animals, but resource possessive and (with fair warning) will bite

i was on the right track training him out of possessiveness/guarding but a lot of assholes think it's funny to make him mad so now i just tell people he bites and to leave him alone.. if they push him and get bit that's their problem

.. i don't let him around children other than my family who knows what's up and treat him well (no teasing, etc.)
>>
>>2110305
>judge me fags
telling people your dog bites doesn't reduce your liability when it bites someone.

in fact it increases it because you KNEW you had a dangerous dog and let it bite someone anyways.

legally your best and safest bet is to have the dog euthanized. If you won't do that, at least don't go telling people that it bites.
>>
People say the same thing about Chihuahuas.

I have yet to see a single Chihuahua that wasn't an ugly rat-faced obnoxious yappy fuck.

Except one, owned by a couple rich people who butchered it's poor little voicebox.
>>
>>2110310
ha .. yeah i'll kill my dog because faggots won't stop teasing him..

i don't live in the us of cucks so i'm no too worried about liability tx
>>
>>2110315
>i don't live in the us of cucks so i'm no too worried about liability tx
carry on then.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.