[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sick cat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 227x222
so I really need your help /an/

my cat lost a lot of weight really quickly, wasn' eating and was acting odd

we took her to the vet, and the vet said she had a very large kindney and gave us some amoxyclav 50 (amoxcillin trihydrate 40 and clavulanic acid 10), as well as some special kidney food

we were told to give the cat one tab in the morning, and one at night, but we ended up more often giving her one at 1pm and one at about 10pm

she seems to be gaining weight again and eating more, and is doing a lot better

BUT she has lost a large patch of her fur around the neck area, it looks like it's just fallen out

I'm wondering if it's a reaction to the antibiotics, related to her kidney; or if something else is the cause and we got a wrong diagnosis from the vet
>>
>>2095695
Ask your vet. We are not vets.

Appeal to 4chan for information isn't going to do much, you are asking us to tell you, based on a single symptom, that your vet might have misdiagnosed you. Go back to the vet. we cannot help
>>
it's all good, turns out the vet shaved the cat for blood tests and he just didn't mention to it me

.aaaaand I didn't notice
>>
>>2095724
what the fuck nigga you cant tell the difference between hair thtas fallen out and was shaved?

koala bear ass nigga
>>
>>2095724
Aahahaha damn seriously?
>>
>>2095724
That's actually pretty funny. Hope your cat stays on the mend and gets well soon.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.