[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bovine thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 6
File: Kid9uMY.jpg (127 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Kid9uMY.jpg
127 KB, 1024x768
post cute bovines
post stories
post anything related c:
>>
YES! A cow thread!

Picture not related, but last week in the milking parlour we had number 410 decide to pop back to see us whilst we were milking. She stood in front of the stairs that leads down to the clusters and when I went over to move her she proceeded to lick my face- all she wanted was a good head rub and she was on her way!

Pick: one of the four cows we have at Uni, I often spend my lunch hour with picture related, she's 15 now and a big gentle giant.
>>
File: HCanniN.jpg (561 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
HCanniN.jpg
561 KB, 3264x1840
>>2094473
w..what?
cows at uni? how does that work?
>>
>>2094480

We're based on an old agricultural college, we have cows, sheep and pigs in our small holding (alongside a plethora of small furries/reptiles.)

The vet school on site and the animal science classes uses them, as well as I believe we do research on animal's here somewhere on site.

We also have an onsite dairy with robotic milking, although that's mostly privately run so the students don't have much to do with it.
>>
File: image copy.jpg (707 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
image copy.jpg
707 KB, 1632x1224
>>2094482
where, if i may ask?
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 466x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 466x335
>>2094488

United Kingdom, there's quite a few similar unis to ours and plenty of collages that offer lesser qualifications.
>>
File: image.jpg (738 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
738 KB, 1632x1224
>>2094492
cool, what are you studying?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.