[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breed of Dog?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5
I've had this pup for a year and a half. We are 100% sure that she's part pit (according to vets and everyone we ask), part something. The question is, what is the other something? She's very energetic, fast, loves to run and play. She likes to stay with us, will run ahead, then come back and check in, run behind, then zoom back past us (whenever off-leash either hiking or dog park). Very smart and learns quickly.
I first thought part border collie due to color, intelligence, and sticking close to us tendencies, but now thinking maybe just part whippet.
>>
>>
>>
File: doge.jpg (75 KB, 947x758) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
75 KB, 947x758
I vote for pitbull x greyhound or whippet. Profile view I see sighthound, but head on she has that boxy bully head, jowls and ears.
>>
File: pitbullgreyhound.jpg (37 KB, 480x578) Image search: [Google]
pitbullgreyhound.jpg
37 KB, 480x578
>>2094279
Plus she looks long, long legs, and has a very obvious 'dip' in her belly from her ribcage. Also very sighthoundish.
>>
>>2094283
Yeah, something has to be in there making her narrower (with a deep chest) than a pit alone. Hard to tell with the pictures; she's about 35 lbs so that's why we've leaned towards whippet over greyhound. Sight hounds are cool- I'd not heard of them until now.

She does look pretty close to this one.
>>
>>2094273
Everyone thinks their dog is a mix of two "breeds".

Almost all dogs are multigenerational mutts. Your dog is a mutt. The characteristics you think your dog has doesn't matter. You will never know what the dog's parents are. Pictures are not going to matter. No guess is anything but a guess.

They sell dog dna tests so you can get ripped off.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.