[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTY 9pWETrhA You have to wat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: monkey+attak+koh+pipi.jpg (150 KB, 1000x663) Image search: [Google]
monkey+attak+koh+pipi.jpg
150 KB, 1000x663
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTY9pWETrhA
You have to watch this shit /an/.

It's about a bunch of middle aged batshit crazy women getting monkeys, treating them like children, and calling them "monkids".

It works about as well as you'd expect.
>>
>>2092792
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTY9pWETrhA
>You have to watch this shit /an/.
>It's about a bunch of women
>It works about as well as you'd expect.

Ftfy
>>
>>2092798
To be fair, my favorite and the worst one is the guy who was retarded enough to get a fucking monkey advertised as "good breeder, not a pet" and then slap a diaper on it and keep it in his house because "nothings mean forever"
>>
>>2092792
Middle aged women getting monkeys/apes as baby substitutes is a well known phenomenon. Most of the time it ends badly for the primates, since these women don't know shit about what they need.

The well known case where a chimp ripped a woman's face of was the result of this. The case is often used as an example of how evil chimps are supposed to be, but really, it was the woman's faulty, anthropomorphising care that was to blame.

This is the main reason that primates should be banned as pets.
>>
Ugh.
>>
so yeah, I can't even watch that shit. Got ten minutes in, I don't know. A good friend of mine works at a zoo with primates. I typically don't mind exotic pets, but these women are looking for something to fill an emotional void in themselves, its not about providing the monkey with a safe and enriching environment.
Shit sucks.
>>
>>2092812
Uh no, it was just an evil fucking monkey
>>
I couldn't fucking watch this whole thing.
90% of the times the monkey look scared or distressed.
And THAT GUY has a fucking pregnant wife AND a feral animal.
I'd fucking call child services you can't have a newborn with a fucking feral beast. And those women "aww look I'm making it into a tiny human"
Ffs my jimmies are so fucking rustled right now
>>
You're all a bunch of fucking babies

>hurr monkeys will bite and scratch they're shit pets!!!!!!
>brb getting muh cat who bites and scratches aww that means he wuvs u haha :)
>>
File: ant.jpg (96 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
ant.jpg
96 KB, 500x276
>>2092792

I've had the misfortune of hanging out with a spider monkey. Monkeys are terrifyingly strong for their size and like to grab everything. Not interested in that experience ever again.
>>
>>2093132
>Cat at worst will pierce skin or draw blood
>Monkey at worst will kill you or permanently disfigure you.
>>
>>2093149
Cats have killed people before. They are time bombs waiting to go off.
>>
>>2093150
>Pet cat
>Allah Akbar
>Explodes
I have seen it happen.
>>
>>2093134
A baboon can rek a human like its nothing.

Given that they're also aggressive, you better stay the fuck away from monkeys.

They'll fuck. you. up.
>>
Are they fucked up because they are taken from their mothers, or are they fucked up because people are trying to raise them like humans?
>>
>>2093150

Pics or it didn't happen, m8
>>
You have to admit that the monkey trainers 16 year old monkey was really well tamed though.

Also what was with that guys monkey absolutely hating him but loving his pregnant wife, to the point that the monkey would attack the guy if he got near his wife?

The wife doesn't do anything with the monkey and it still likes her better.
>>
>>2093150
Yeah man, my brother died that way

>>2093245
The latter. I've seen service animal monkeys that were very well behaved but it takes literally years of proper training and I imagine they cost a fortune.
>>
>>2092899
>these women are looking for something to fill an emotional void in themselves

Yep. Why not adopt a human kid instead of forcing a monkey to be what it's not? At least they'll be helping society that way.
>>
>>2092792
the way that lady corrects those people at the airport reminds me of a tumblrina.
>this is not my pet this is my companion for life don't trigger me
she seems like she at least has her head on straight though. more like a cognizant, willing violation of the monkey's natural lifecycle with the experience to back it up. that's still way better than the new buyers, or even worse that lady who had supposedly been breeding monkeys for 19 years and had never cared enough to research monkey body language.
>>
>>2093250
If I had to guess she probably spoils him with food that is no good for him.
>>
>>2093916
Doubtful but possible. I've seen the same behavior with dogs and pregger women before. Maybe it's a pheromone trigger?
>>
>15 minutes in
>Crazy old bird picks baby monkey up by tail
>Gets surprised why it pisses itself.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.