[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this little fellow was inside my porch. When i opened the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 20160329_203254.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160329_203254.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
So this little fellow was inside my porch. When i opened the door it got scared and started jumping all over the place.

Gave it some cat treats which it instantly ate picked her up and she was scared but calmed down very fast.

Let her inside but the other cat (just 1 other one) started hissing and growling but its an old bitchy female. Likes to go out and get burs in its fur.(have cleaned up the yard since but she is angry today after getting bur in tail that i had to use scissors to remove.)

Soon as new cat came in it found the food and ate half of an entire bowl very fast explored a bit and proceeded to sleep on my bed.
Since then it has done nothing but sleep on my bed and ocassionally get something to eat.

She did throw up a few times but it seems to have stopped. Unsure how to train it to use litter box sincr it is still young.

Loves attention and wont leave my side and returns if it goes or is put outside. Doesnt seem to understand the concept of playing with string mouse or dead bir toys.
Talks alot and follows wherever i go.

No marks or signs of fixing.

I have plenty of food for it so far, going to buy scratch post and small cat tree tommorrow.

What do?
Can anyone tell me more about this type of cat?
>>
File: 20160331_004911.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160331_004911.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
Also cuz its 4chan dubz names the little girl, i cant think of anything
>>
>>2092037
Mey Rin
>>
>>2092032
She threw up from gorging on cat food. Good for you for taking her in. Can you keep her? If not, put up "found cat" posters but don't add a photo or put up a description. Make people describe the cat to you, so you can tell if they are the actual owner. I vote that you name her Herja, which is a proper Valkyrie name for a cat. It means "to devastate". Rollin...
>>
>>2092037

Her eye looks fucky

If dubs go with fucky
>>
Good on you for taking the cat in.

No special type. Just a cute little tuxedo cat.
>>
>>2092032
May want to get her to a vet and check for a micro chip and feline leukaemia (it's like a $30, simple test), because it can spread to your other cat if it has it.

In the mean time, give it a dawn dish soap batch and get it some frontline or some flea meds from the vet. Fuckers are so hard to control once they infest your house, and flea collars and shampoos doesn't do shit to keep them under control more than a few days.
>>
>>2092093
Oh and dewormer. Poor kitty looks scruffy, but she seems real sweat OP.
>>
>>2092032
Cats don't talk, silly OP
>>
>>2092032
>going to buy scratch post and small cat tree tommorrow.
why do people think they need to be provied with toys to have fun when the things they enjoy the most are carton boxes and newspapers
>>
>>2092044
Winrar! Congrats on the tight new cat name, OP
>>
>>2092032

Just waiting for somebody to flip about you letting your cats outside.
>>
>>2092037
Call her...

Bane.
>>
>>2092104
Fucking this. The more money you spend, the less likely the cat will use it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.