[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Horrible fucking death machines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: download (42).jpg (5 KB, 208x144) Image search: [Google]
download (42).jpg
5 KB, 208x144
There are some wasps in my room , and more come in every hour. I think they're building a nest , and I can't spray because we have a guinea pig and a hamster. What do I do?
>>
Take your pets out of the room and spray wasps. Maybe set your room on fire while you are at it.
>>
>>2089748
Good idea.
>>
>>2089745
They aren't building a nest, they are likely coming out of hibernation after they overwintered in your walls. Wasps usually start nests alone and need paper/wood to make them. Just open a window all the way and leave it open. Put any pets in another room and close the door. They should leave on their own by following the sunlight.
>>
>>2089751
They're coming in through the window.
>>
>>2089756
They'll leave through it to, they are entering your room because it's warmer than the outside.
>>
>>2089817
It's 70 degrees outside , and my air conditioner is on.
>>
>>2089756
have you tried... closing the window?
>>
>>2089995
The window was never open.
>>
>>2089756
>They're coming in through the window.
>>2090024
>The window was never open.
>>
>>2089745
burn the house down
>>
Move. it's their room now
>>
>>2090026
Fucking wasps
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.