[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dog problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Dog-wallpaper-10844811.jpg (197 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Dog-wallpaper-10844811.jpg
197 KB, 540x960
I have a 1 1/2 year old full blood dobie.
Active. Hyper. Male. Weighs 105 lbs. Seems very healthy and is always happy.
One huge problem...
Occasionally has horrible diarrhea about 1-2 days per week. People food seems to cause immediate effect, and will cause squirts.
Again..he's never sick acting. Has no pains. And isn't losing weight. Last vet did a stool sample (4 mths ago) and said he saw no problem.
We're taking him again this week, because it almost looks like blood mixed in with the watery mucous. The smell is the most awful thing on earth.

No visible signs that he's "sick", other than the diarrhea every few days.

Any helpful advice anons?
>>
>>2081098
So, you're saying people food causes it? Then, stop feeding people food.
>>
>>2081104
/thread
>>
>>2081104
No. I said it causes an immediate effect.

Not that its the only cause. It happens even sans people food.

Sorry. I wasn't clear m8.
>>
I've heard everything from blockage, to bacteria infection. None of the symptoms match though.

No vet visit till Wed.

Any advice or guess would be appreciated.
>>
>>2081443
Feed him chicken and rice until vet day, if you aren't already. Always a good choice when doggos have upset tums.
>>
File: 1457044139033 - Copy.jpg (50 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1457044139033 - Copy.jpg
50 KB, 540x540
Other Dog problem here.

GF wanted a Husky about 4 months ago and I got her one.

My doggie took to potty training very easily by the time she was 2 or 3 months old and never had any big issues beside being a nervous pisser but she has since mostly outgrown that as well except when she is scolded.

New Dog is tempremental, been crate training her and she will not go inside her crate but the second you let her outside she runs around and plays but RARELY pees and poops, maybe she will pee sometimes but usualy she will come back inside the house, wait about 10-15 minutes then sneak off either into the garage or the living room and leave a huge steaming pile of shit in there.

How the fuck to i break her of this? She is nearly 5 months old now and still hasn't learned that it's not okay to do her biz in the house.

pic for attention.
>>
>>2081123
>It happens even sans people food.
you're sure no one is giving him people food behind your back?

have you tried changing his dog food? it could be a mild allergy/intolerance to something in his dog food.
>>
>>2081465
bump
>>
>>2081443
Just feed him regular dog food. High Quality doggo food.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.