[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
before I even start - yes, she's been to the vet. They did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: rosie.jpg (265 KB, 1280x947) Image search: [Google]
rosie.jpg
265 KB, 1280x947
before I even start - yes, she's been to the vet. They did full bloodwork (expensive as hell) and found nothing unusual. If this persists they're gonna test for FIP and feline leukemia, which she already had the test for a few months back and came up negative. In the meantime I'm getting really worried.

So we got this kitten after a saddle thrombus suddenly killed one of my other cats in december. She's extremely naughty, cute as fuck, and loves to cuddle up with our other cat, who gets along with her really well. We've had her about 2 months. She's generally super energetic and gets into everything, like regular kittens at 5 months do, but suddenly last week she just became really really lethargic. She's perfectly alert and not necessarily sleeping, just laying in the same spot on the bed, and doesn't really have any interest in playing. She's still eating, drinking, and using the litterbox just fine, but it's been a full week now and she's still just... lazy. I'm freaking out, to be honest. When our other cat died in december it was so sudden and so awful I honest to god fucking cried my eyes out for days. What if our new kitten has some fucked up thing and she's gonna die?? The vet said since she's still got a real good appetite he's not to worried, but this is so weird. Anybody have any input?? I'm desperate to find what this could be.
>>
File: rosie2.jpg (181 KB, 947x1280) Image search: [Google]
rosie2.jpg
181 KB, 947x1280
oh, also - the vets also did a urine analysis, which came back normal, and she had a very low fever (like 102.8 or something), but they said that was probably because of stress since she is feisty as fuck at the vets.
>>
Maybe she is maturing early or the spot is comfy AF?
>>
>>2077748
It could be a rather uncommon form of FIP. I'm assuming the test the vet will do tests for both kinds because it does not really sound like the common kind, which often includes a lot of bloating and inability to pee and poo on top of being lethargic
>>
>>2077775
Yeah maybe she's just learning to chill it's just a fuckin cat
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.