[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1453233102522.jpg (60 KB, 760x760) Image search: [Google]
1453233102522.jpg
60 KB, 760x760
>been around dogs and used to them
>usually very quickly spot their gender if not a floofy breed
>when meeting new doge don't want to seem like a creeper who already determined penis-status on the dog
>So purposefully use wrong gender at first, like obvious female...
>"Oh what's his name?"

Am I alone in this or do you freaks do it too?
>>
>>2069579
No. If I don't identify myself I ask the owner what the sex is. You're just insecure about looking at animal genitalia.
>>
No dude, no. You're giving it away.

You have to correctly sex the dog, otherwise the owner will think you messed up on purpose. He's expecting you to intentionally mess up.

That's why you need to ironically be right.
>>
>>2069626

this, when someone gets the sex wrong, I assume they did it intentionally and are a creeper

though when someone gets the sex right, I assume they are trying to hide the fact they are a creeper, and are thus a creeper
>>
>>2069628
What if they just say "it"?
>>
Say it with me now you autistic fuck (is it a boy or girl) geez, human interaction doesn't have to be that fucking complex
>>
Is it considered creepy to try and determine the sex of a person before you refer to them?
>>
>>2069579
No. I just look between the dog's legs. I've never had a dog get offended yet.
>>
File: 1429527165025-3.jpg (549 KB, 1760x2240) Image search: [Google]
1429527165025-3.jpg
549 KB, 1760x2240
>"What's your dog's name?"
>"What's its name?"
>"What's his or her name?"
>"What's their name?"
>"Is your dog a girl or a boy? Ha ha, I don't want to get it wrong :)"
>>
>>2069653
Well don't usually do this by looking for their junk, even then the trannies don't like it...
>>
>>2069579
There are lots of people who can tell a dogs gender with out needing to check genitals.
>>
>>2069651
Then they seriously need to check their privilege.
>>
>>2069888
/an/ really needs to test this with people posting their dogs and anons trying to guess their sex.
>>
>>2069579

Buddy.
There dogs.
Dog owners have to spend a huge portion of the time time they spend with their dogs, looking at their genitals or watching them shit. Its the unfortunate obligation of being an owner.
Nobody is going to care what gender you assume their animal is, unless you point and say "WELL JUDGING BY THE BIG OL' PENIS BETWIXT YER DOGS LEGS, I'D SAY THAT THARS A HANDSOME BOYH, MMMHMM."
>>
>>2070100
Pictures won't do nearly the same justice a live viewing will.
>>
File: male-female-boxer.jpg (120 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
male-female-boxer.jpg
120 KB, 640x457
>>2070100
Male dogs are usually on the bigger size for their breed, have wider/larger skulls and wider bodies. This would however be harder to tell in mutts.
Pic related, two boxers. Without looking at their junk, you can see a difference.
>>
>>2069579
you are being deliberately obtuse and probably suffer from some flavor of psychological mania. i would suggest getting (read = high- dosage) help you piece of shit.
>>
File: shetland.jpg (54 KB, 467x600) Image search: [Google]
shetland.jpg
54 KB, 467x600
>>2070265
>>
>>2070271
>shelties
>coats don't look like shit

They're both males.
>>
>>2070589
What
>>
I get annoyed at people getting my pet's gender wrong.
First, you presumed.
Second, you presumed wrong.
So you're twice a retard. Fuck away from me before you drool on my dog, retard.
>>
Usually I just go with something along the lines of "Wow, you dog has a beautiful velvety vulva. Are they a boy or a girl?"

That way I don't misgender their dog and I don't seem like a creeper. :))
>>
>>2069653
yes
>>
>>2069579
it must be miserable being you, so insecure
>>
>>2070765
kek
>>
No, I don't do that, OP.

It's not like dogs wear clothes, so spotting whether it's male or female is pretty easy just with a glance. No one will think you're a creeper for noticing a fairly obvious trait about their dog.

Plus, as others have said, you can usually tell male and female dogs apart by their general body/skull structure. If I don't notice the sex of the dog obviously from a penis or lack-there-of, I usually make an assumption based on other traits and go with that, and I get clarification if I'm wrong.

It's not a big deal. No one gets weirded out or offended if you correctly guess or notice their dog's gender. No one is assuming "that guy's staring at my dog's junk!" That's just weird.
>>
>>2070100
Interesting idea for a thread! I'd participate.

>>2070271
If I had to guess, top is male and bottom is female.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.