[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys i really need somebody to comfort me right now. I feel so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 7d1.jpg (49 KB, 600x649) Image search: [Google]
7d1.jpg
49 KB, 600x649
Guys i really need somebody to comfort me right now.
I feel so fucking horrible with the way this planet is at the moment. I have so much to complain about that it's not even worth it to write all down. People are so fucking selfish and it's killing me.
I just watched a video on the truth about egg production and as you probably expect it's more than disgusting.

Convince me not to kill as many human beings as i can
>>
Improve yourself as a person anon.
Some humans are doomed to a life of vice and greed.
>>
There is no purpose to any living thing. To assume that you have a right to be upset and 'take vengeance' for those 'poor little animals' shows both your arrogance and lack of maturity.
>>
babbie's first shock film
>>
>>2061728
take part in making a difference instead
a) purchasing products from ethical sources
b) raising chicken
c) working in the industry
also link the video, I'm intrested
>>
>>2061748
I wasn't able to watch the whole thing. Ignore the stacy it's actually a good video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utPkDP3T7R4
>>
>>2061728
Being born is grizzly. Life itself is a horror show.
>>
Killing people won't solve the problem, anon.

Consider going vegan. That way you'll do far less to support the animal industries.

I've been a strict vegan for 15 years now. It's surprisingly easy.
>>
>>2061769
>Consider going vegan
or being gay
>>
>>2061778

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_mechanisms
>>
>>2061787

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
>>
>>2061754
Whoa, that's worse than I expected, and I expected bad.
That's profit oriented society to you.
>>
>>2061728
Less people cared in the past, so maybe more people will care in the future. Try to be part of moving towards the latter.
>>
>>2061728
I know that feel of being disgusted by that shit, but unless you're strict vegan and have been your entire life, you've taken part in that system. Not only that, but killing someone isn't going to do anything to improve the situation of animals and might actually harm people from taking action if they hear some crazy went around killing people over animal rights.

What you can do is if you haven't yet go vegan. Vegetarian is nice and all, but the egg and dairy industry is kind of more fucked up than the meat industry in my eyes since it involves artificially inseminating animals and killing their offspring.

Depending on where you live, being vegan is incredibly easy. Google some vegan starter suggestion sort of things, there's a ton of them out there. If you don't live in an area where this is easy to do or really feasible, then just try and eat vegan for most of the day and limit non-vegan meals to once a day. It might be half-assed, but it's better than no ass at all. If you eat two or more things with eggs in it a day and you go down to one, you're already making an impact.

Good luck, OP.
>>
>>2061728
I wouldn't worry about it.
it's not like chickens are conscious and capable of suffering.
>>
kill yourself instead faggot
>>
>feels bad
>goes to 4chan for help
>4chan is literally the worst for actual mental health
>>
>>2061918

420chan is probably a little worse desu.
>>
>>2061886
>>>/b/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.