[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Harassment of wildlife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: james-joyce.jpg (92 KB, 800x964) Image search: [Google]
james-joyce.jpg
92 KB, 800x964
Why do people think it's okay to harass wild animals?

I used to enjoy this show called "Gator Boys". This crew of experienced alligator wranglers would go and remove alligators from peoples' backyards.

I thought that was a great thing, because otherwise the alligator could end up hurting someone. I'd imagine it might have to be shot to prevent that, but instead they catch and relocate them. What a great idea, I thought.

But then they had an episode where they have a crippled veteran wrestle an alligator.

I just have to ask--why? What is the point of fighting an alligator? I don't think he'd enjoy it.

I felt bad for the veteran (his injuries were severe), but I don't understand why he felt the urge to take any aggression out on a wild animal. He didn't kill it or maim it, but still, the principle of the thing seems kind of fucked up to me.
>>
It's considered "badass" by the average tv watcher.
>>
>>2053653

There was this recent one you probably heard about where the guy said he was going to get swallowed by a python or something.

Snakes in general get shit on in those shows.
>>
Human's are aggressive by nature and enjoy seeing that kind of thing.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.