[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think my dog is a mix of? She's clearly mostly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
What do you think my dog is a mix of? She's clearly mostly golden retriever, but is too small to be a purebred and her ears seem different.
>>
File: IMG_20151201_145445715_HDR.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151201_145445715_HDR.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
Mine is border collie/golden retriever. probably his mom was a BC/shepherd as one of his siblings has shepherd coloring and my pupper also has a black chin.

their ears look the same. does she have a big ruff? does her tail curl up over her butt when she's interested/happy? how big IS she? BCs get to be about 40-45 pounds. my dog now has just broken 50 pounds recently and he's 10 months old so he only has a little more growing to do.

does she have any interesting habits? a high prey drive? an obsession? herding instinct?
>>
>>2052188

Bro your dog is a mutt. It doesn't even look that much like a golden.
>>
>>2052348

Also a mutt.
>>
>>2052373
no shit. it's still nice to know what breeds went into your dog.
>>
>>2052348
She has huge ruff, her tail does curve up over her butt, she's roughly 40 pounds, and she's fascinated by animals on the TV.
>>
File: 1411316574569.png (65 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1411316574569.png
65 KB, 600x600
>>2052394

You're right, let me just fire up my fucking time machine and go back to the day your dog was concieved so we can find out the 'breed' of your mutt.

Okay, I'm back from the past and this just in: It appears to be a dog of some sort, probably a mutt because you don't have papers for it. A good indicator of this is that you don't have any fucking papers detailing her breed. No papers= no breed. Its a mutt and thats it. We can't just magically fucking tell what your dogs genetics are. Christ.
>>
>>2052946
Wow, dog breeds must really trigger you
>>
>>2052953

You have to understand that literally every day /an/ gets at least one chucklefuck that posts a blurry picture of his dog and asks "WUT RACE IS MUH DOGGE GUYS?"

Literally every day. And do you know what the answer is? Every day it is the same answer to the same question.

If your dog does not have papers or you did not pair the sire and bitch yourself, your dog is just a mutt. We can guess that "Oh, yeah the fur is gold, the ears are floppy, the tail is curved, so it MIGHT be part *breed*" But at the end of the day nobody will ever know because there are no papers. Just be happy with your mutt and love it like any other dog.
>>
>>2052953
>>2052962

Case in point, this thread that was just posted. >>>2051720
>>
>>2052964

Damnit, quoted the wrong thread.

>>>2052955

This shit right here. Every day with this shit.
>>
>>2052962
let's petition the mods to put trigger warnings on breed threads because hot damn are you having an episode
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.