[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keeping my cat off the neighbors wall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (606 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
606 KB, 1936x1936
My cat keeps resting on the wall that divides my neighbors house.

My neighbor fucking hates cats and dogs and has been known to smack cats with bats and rocks.

How do I get my cat to stop resting on that wall ?

Suggestions ?
>>
Keep it indoors.

Problem solved.
>>
>>2052111

fucking kill yourself
>>
>>2052174
>Live right next to psychopath
>still let cat loose]
Outdoor catfags when will they learn?
>>
>>2052111
sad part is OP like most cat owners is probably too retarded to understand this. His neighbour is going to seriously hurt his cat and OP will still not understand what he did wrong.
>>
>>2052104
Keep your shit cat inside.
>>
File: smiling pig.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
smiling pig.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
>>2052104
>>2052104
harass your neighbors until they move.

I had shitty neighbors in high school. They would let their little kids run all over the neighborhood, often naked, repeatedly threw rocks in our pool (we went through 3 liners in one summer once), broke into my house multiple times to raid my pantry (shitty sliding glass door in a safe neighborhood where you don't really need to lock your door), put grass in my dad's lawnmower's gas tank, the list goes on. they even discovered my parents dogs would bark like crazy when they rang the doorbell and for a period of a few months would come ring my doorbell rapid-fire every day after school. we kept telling their stay at home mother about all the problems they were causing us, and over time found out most of the neighbors did the same.

One week I began putting strange pictures in their mailbox along the lines of this smiling pig. that week happened to be brain dissection week in biology and, like most of the rest of the class, I took home a souvenir. I put the brain in their mailbox.

the next day the father came over to talk to me about it when I got home. Apparently he was a federal prosecutor currently prosecuting some mafia guy. they thought the mafia (or whatever specific group) was putting threatening things in their mail, in addition to other things that actually was a threat, and was letting me know what was going on. I told the guy the mailbox stuff was me, because come on, man. the guy's wife came over to my house like five minutes after the conversation ended, furious with the mailbox thing. She didn't understand why we were targeting them, what had they done wrong? I told her basically the gist of my first paragraph, she still didn't understand.

they moved like two weeks later before they even listed their house.
>>
>>2052270
> let's commit a crime
>>
File: I am right.jpg (164 KB, 2121x1591) Image search: [Google]
I am right.jpg
164 KB, 2121x1591
>>2052274
they moved.
>>
>>2052270
why do people feel the need to lie on an anonymous image board? What do they get from it?
>>
Trade it in for a mountain lion.
>>
It depends on how your cat reaches the wall. Does he jump from the ground? then you could try to place wire on a slant on top of the wall, so your cat can't climb on top of it. or you could place spikes/something prickly on top of the wall, so your cat won't want to put his paws on the wall anymore.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.