[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making Changes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11
File: Sad-Animals-1.jpg (102 KB, 574x764) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Animals-1.jpg
102 KB, 574x764
>About six months ago hear cat crying outside apartment for literally 20 minutes.

>Finally go outside to see what the hell is wrong

>Tiny kitten runs out from under truck and literally climbs my body to get to my shoulder and purr

>Feel bad cause it's cold and other stray cats might kill it, so take it in

>Try not to get attached, but end up falling hard because literally such cuddly cat

>Fast forward to now and moving out of apartment and in with fiance and best friend roommate

>Best friend doesn't want cats, nor can I watch him because I have an out of town job now that requires me to be gone for weeks at a time

>Making the rounds of asking family and friends if they want a lovable snuggle bug and having to filter through people so he's taken care of right

Fuckin hate it guys, I really do. I don't have a hard limit on when I need to get rid of him yet, but goddamnit I hate getting this attached to things. I knew from the beginning there was a chance this could happen, I shouldn't have gotten so attached.

Considering contacting the local hospital to see if they have any programs for therapy cats. He's amazing with people, harness trained, loves the park because of all the people, and has never freaked out in the vets except for being a little nervous. How much of a long shot do you think that might be? I know he would be well taken care of it someone could give him a job like that.
>>
File: 1383257653215.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
1383257653215.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>2030612
Good luck bro.

You have a good heart, you'll find him a loving home.

Pic is my rescue cat that turned out to be a great animal.
>>
>>2030612
>moving out of apartment and in with fiance and best friend roommate
>fiance and best friend roommate
cuck-joke bait/10
>>
File: 1451921876256-1.png (126 KB, 315x369) Image search: [Google]
1451921876256-1.png
126 KB, 315x369
>>2030612

>moving out of apartment and in with fiance and best friend roommate
>I have an out of town job now that requires me to be gone for weeks at a time
>fiance and best friend roommate
>me to be gone for weeks at a time
>>
>>2030653
Great battle buddy you got there /k/omrade.
>>
>>2030653
I REALLY hope so. I don't think I'm getting another animal for a while after this.
>>
File: CAM00341.jpg (289 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
CAM00341.jpg
289 KB, 2048x1536
So bit of an update-maybe it's going to work but I don't know yet, I might be getting my own studio apartment and a job in a different town in the next few months.

I'm really hoping that this means I might be able to keep my cat, though I am still asking around just in case.

I know the usual applies with wearing them out before you go to work and when you get home, but the thing that I worry about with this cat is that he is SO goddamn clingy and needy. He will literally yowl for an hour straight if no ones home.

Anyone have experience with clingy cats? I don't want to make him miserable, but I REALLY don't want to get rid of him if I don't have to.

Just looking for some general tips on keeping needy cats happy, and if this might be the rare case in which he needs a friend.

Pic is the loud little fucker.
>>
>>2032875
Holy fuck he's cute.

A big part of it might be because he's bored. If you can afford it, get some trees. Or some automated toy to keep him busy.

You can also set up an automated feeder and a watering fountain. That will help if you have to be gone for a long peroid of time.

If I wasn't in a shitty spot I'd take him. I have just one cat and he's a mellow guy and doesn't instigate fights with newbie cats. My setup is just right for having one cat but no more than that.
>>
>>2032881
I have the sneaky suspicion that its a bad combination of being bored, and my fiances mom encouraging him to 'talk'. I unfortunately have to leave him with her until I either find him a new home, or can move and take him with me. But literally within two weeks of me being gone the first time I went to work, he picked up SO MANY bad habits, along with our dog. It's just...bleh. Nothing I can do about it right now though, and she's to old to convince of anything that isn't her way.

I'm just worried that he won't sleep for most of the day and cry while I'm not there. That would break my heart. Though, to be fair, he was a lot calmer once I was home and could take him out to the park twice a day.
>>
>>2030658
He's a super cuck
>>
>>2030612
You tell that nigga what's up or you aren't paying your half of the rent till that bitch boy understands it's more than just him paying bills now. You do whatever you can short of murder to get that privileged bitch boy to understand and he will take your cat and maybe not fuck your girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 637x631) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 637x631
>>2030658
>>
>>2032885
Wat

I...don't think you have the right impression about the situation. The moving is beneficial for all of us. Me and the fiance had to get out of his moms house because she was driving us crazy, and our friend needs help paying his bills and has a much nicer place to live in on the beach. It sucks that he doesn't want a cat, but it's his property. I'm not going to argue.

Besides, I knew from the beginning I might have to get rid of him in order to get myself in a healthier spot in life. Now I might have a small chance of having my own place from a different renter and be able to pay a deposit for him, which would be nice.
>>
>>2032889
What are you a female or are you homosex?
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 732x1226) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 732x1226
>>2032889
>>
File: image.gif (190 KB, 277x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
190 KB, 277x400
>>2032887
>>
>>2032942
Girl, but does it matter?
>>2032947
>>2032944
What are you doin? You look like a damn retard.

Thanks for bumping the thread though I guess.
>>
>>2032949
It doesn't matter. Just wondering. Hope everything works out in the end.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 552x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 552x626
>>2032949
Show cleavage or gtfo! Also my sister isn't retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 800x669) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 800x669
>>2032949
Do not make fun of them and only I can
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>2032952
>>
>>2032952
Thank you, I'm sure it will.
>>
>>2032956
>the one on the left
das it mane
>>
>>2032949
>does it matter
Spics, niggers and sandniggers aren't welcome on 4chan. Women can post but they need to show tits. Show tits pls
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.