[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you are confident that if you are attacked by a Pittbull,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
How many of you are confident that if you are attacked by a Pittbull, you would be capable of fending it off with your bare hands?
Keep in mind, these are very strong dogs.
>>
eventually, but it'd fuck me up pretty bad.
>>
Extremely confident. I'd suffer from a bite or two, but no before I fuck his shit up till it with the program and backs off.
>>
I've done it multiple times.
>>
If you aren't a woman,child or some hungry skeleton its actually fairly easy.
A swift kick in the nose would be enough to deter an attack. But if they insist on attacking, a few more hits would probably be necessary.
>>
>>2026402
>If you aren't a woman
/an/ is mostly women.
>>
File: 1451456479551.webm (809 KB, 262x458) Image search: [Google]
1451456479551.webm
809 KB, 262x458
they're real scary though
>>
>>2026405
I never noticed how atheletic these dogs are. Jesus.
>>
>>2026406
the person who keeps posting these fails to realize that a lot if those images are dogs fucked up on dog protien powder and fucking steroids and shit. normal pitbulls are very lean

and OP, pitbulls don't fuck you up any more easily than other dogs of the same size. the only study done on canine bite pressure shows them having less power than Rottweilers or GSDs
>>
>>2026407
*heavy breathing*
Achtuyally, I read that a Pittbull's bite has more force to it than a crocodile's.
>>
>>2026406
Most of these dogs are pumped up by negros.

But pit bulls used to be used in war to deliver messages due to how extremely athletic they are. They can climb and jump very high and are excellent runners.
>>
>>2026408
y-yeah, and didn't you hear about their locking jaws? it's t-totally true my mom said so
>>
I'd snap that fuckers head off
>>
>>2026403
doubt it, mostly faggots or dickgirls is most accurate.
>>
>>2026427
No really, it is mostly women
>>
>>2026429
that's some nice data you have there.
>>
>>2026432
>>2026429
>>2026427
The general term is referring to owners as mothers and calling anons her
It's mostly chicks there

>>2026424
No you wouldnt.
>>
>>2026433
>The general term is referring to owners as mothers and calling anons her
I'm not super active, but I'm here every single day and have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>2026443
TRANSlation: go away male shitlord, this is a girls only club.
>>
>>2026443
Odds are you're talking to someone with a cunt, like me
>>
>>2026446
need proof
>>
>>2026443
I forgot I was on /an/
You dont have to believe me. It's your choice to be dumb.

>>2026447
Go be a thirsty faggot somewhere else.
>>
File: the joker.jpg (143 KB, 540x608) Image search: [Google]
the joker.jpg
143 KB, 540x608
>>2026446
yeah, when I first started posting here a long-ass time ago I couldn't figure out why everyone had the reasoning ability of third graders and a level of personal responsibility to match.

then I found out the place is 60% female. Not to be a dick or anything, but /an/ is easily the most childish collection of infants I've ever encountered outside my lesbian cousin's facebook feed.
>>
>>2026449
>>>/r9k/
Stop being a faggot and talk about dogs.
>>
>>2026448
>Go be a thirsty faggot somewhere else.
I'm already on 4chan
>>
yup
>>
Very confident.
Also confident I would sustain some form of injury probably requiring stitches but Id kill that dog.
I mean fuck I could pick it up with one arm if it was relaxed. Even my manlet cousin could probably atleast fend one off.
>>
>>2026449
>then I found out the place is 60% female.
it's more than that, I only know of like 5 guys that browse /an/ and most of them are gay.
>>
>>2026407
>dogs fucked up on dog protien powder and fucking steroids
That dog just jumped 4 meters in the air. I don't care what kind of drugs that dog is on, if it doesn't have a rocket strapped to its back that's amazing.

You know I thought I could handle an attack dog before seeing that. After seeing that I'm not sure what I would do.
>>
>>2026394
No.
I'd use my feet.
>>
>>2026394
as long as they dont panic, most people should be able to fend off a dog of that size. a quick, strong chop to the throat should be enough to at least stun the dog long enough to get away. also works on humans
>>
>>2026394
i cant' even fight back my pariah dog, an she's vey slim.
>>
Seems like none of you have any idea how good dogs are at fighting people. It's really fucking difficult to land a kick or punch on them, especially something as slippery as a pitbull. You can forget about grabbing hold of it too, not gonna happen if that dog is serious. Best you can do is try and keep it at bay by swinging something at it or kicking at it, good idea to carry a walking stick or whip when walking.
>>
>>2026500
Someone that have not dealt with pits before.

I have seen these dogs take a few hits from a ax handle to the head and keep going.
>>
I would simply unsheathe my katana.
>>
Bait it with my foot, lift it up by its hind legs, bite its throat.
>>
I would just have my shit fucked up to be honest
>>
Fatfuck neckbeard here.
I was attacked by a pitbull while delivering pizza a few years back.

And I don't mean charged at me barking, I mean the silent, death gaze sprint ending in a groin-lunge attack.

I kicked it in the jaw and it ran away shrieking.
Felt real bad but it was the damn owner's fault. It wasn't a stray, it broke through a shitty, clearly multiply repaired fence to come after me.

They didn't even have the decency to be negroes. Just a teenager and his mom that both appeared to be tweakers.
So, white niggers I guess.
>>
>>2026553
pew I smell bullshit
>>
>>2026394
I'm not, but I don't walk around the ghetto, so I'm fairly safe.
>>
>>2026558
Complete truth.
Point is, don't try to fight a dog like a human being.
If it wants to bite, well, steel toed leather boots are better for it to chew on than your skin.

And at least one guy killed a bear that was attempting to eat him by shoving his arm down its throat and just holding on.

Keep calm and use your brain.
>>
No idea, my brother's rottweiler pup is like 30 kilos now and trying to push that around is hard, and given the pitbull's lower center of mass and shorter limbs and stronger muscle I doubt it'd be easy. Can't really go for the eyes since its so easy for it to grab your arm. Would probably come down to kicking it and somehow avoid it grabbing on and shaking my leg.
>>
>>2026525
I had a 2nd job for a few years. I was the repo man for a rent to own furniture store. I've been attacked by dogs more than once. You break the neck, it's not as difficult as you are making it out to be. I've personally had to do it to a pit.
>>
Can someone explain why pit bull breeds have short hair? Certainly you'd want long hairs in a fight as extra armor, no?
>>
eh, if it was a life or death thing even if it latched on you could just put your free hand into its eyes, it would run or die in a few seconds
>>
Can you choke a pit bull?
>>
>>2026405
Wow, holy shit
>>
Why bare hands when I can just shoot it?
>>
>>2026405
Damn
>>
>>2026580
>just put your free hand into its eyes,
>or die in a few seconds
is the eye a vital spot for dogs?
>>
>>2026586
Sure it is for any animals, but have you ever played with a dog before? They can very quickly turn their head and suddenly they got your arm in their jaws
>>
>>2026588
yes, i played with lots of dogs. that's why i don't get anons reasoning why the dog would die from poking its eye within a few seconds.
>>
Off topic, but can someone make a QTDDTOT thread? Given how slow /an/ is it means that I apparently have 5 active threads still up, despite being posted days ago.
>>
I think I could survive, but I'd get pretty badly hurt on one of my arms. Unfortunately I'm a bit of a skinnyfag, if strong for my weight, so I'd be worried about bleeding more easily as there isn't much fat on my wrists, for example.

I'd probably go for the eyes with a free arm. If that didn't work, I'd perhaps try to flip it on its back and press on it's throat. Meanwhile my arm is chewed to shit.

Thoughts?
>>
>have worked in two animal shelters
>never been bitten by a pitbull
its a nice feel
>>
My strategy for fending off a large dog would probably be catching the bite with my forearm and then throwing my weight on it.
Is that feasible or am I an idiot?
>>
>>2026449
>from /k/
>can say I am not gay while barely cracking a smile
>no really, I'm not

Hell, I love my pets and going outdoors, but I'm also into hunting for the sake of hunting and good eats. It's kind of weird to me that this board is a part of 4chan, considering how easy it is to offend people on here.
>>
>>2026617
Dogs are incredibly tough, much tougher than humans, as well as more agile, so yeah. I think that'd be pretty dumb. Especially since he can easily slice your veins and bleed you out.
>>
>>2026622
It would take a lot longer to bleed out through the forearm than the neck or leg, which is where the dog will go for first. If a dog is charging, then catching the bite with the arm or fist would be preferable, and the next best thing to do would be to pull out a pocket knife or gun if you do carry such things, and trying to kill it before it causes more damage. Otherwise you're stuck in a brawl with a big fucking dog. Go for the eyes, break the legs, whatever you can to make the fucker unable to keep attacking. It's a matter of life or death.

The best case scenario is you spot this dog charging and have time to react. Pull your gun if you carry, find a fence to hop or something to get away.
>>
>>2026407
That dog looked pretty lean to me.
>>
Very confident. I've done it before, and I've had to take classes and take care of much larger dogs than a 30lb pit. Now raise that up to a Fila Brasilio and then you've got me scared. Got one at the shelter I won't touch. I just tried to squeegee water out from under the cage and he took the whole squeegee in and destroyed it.

>>2026405
Is it bad I expected it to go after another dog (despite there being another dog right next to him)?

>>2026449
>summer was a long ass time ago

>>2026525
>slippery as a pitbull
Is the breed known to be oiled up?

>>2026577
Dog fights are for entertainment, not for personal protection. Short hair means they don't get as hot as quickly while fighting, and they can last longer without getting exhausted compared to a pit sized dog with bushy hair (and out-lasting is really the game here). That's not to say there aren't game dogs that don't have long hair. At this point, to get a pit mix to get medium/long hair introduced, and not many people are willing to do that because 'pound for pound pits are the most game dog'.

>>2026581
In the right angle, definitely. It would be hard while one is biting you, because you won't have the leverage. This is true for any medium sized dog and larger

>>2026586
Yes, for just about any dog. For a 'game' dog though, a dog that was bred and raised and trained to fight, they can handle a lot of pain. Most pit bulls are not game dogs.

>>2026601
With a 30lb pet pit, you'd be fine assuming you actually remember this plan and not just scream

>>2026615
iktf bro. I've been bitten more by yorkies and rabbits than anything else

>>2026617
Assuming you mean you will be on top of the dog, position yourself so your knee is on the animal's throat, and just shift weight to that knee. Just being on top may not affect a dog too much
>>
>>2026463
your speaking about yourself
>>
>>2026394
I'm confident as long I kept my shit together and didn't expose balls or throat. That said, I carry a .45 when I'm off duty, so worst case I'd take one bite on a forearm, then I'd be fine.

That's assuming I don't have my German Shepherd with me. That son of a bitch would tackle a train for me. He did try to get between me and two loose pits a few months ago, but I discharged a tazer into the air and scared them off before they ever reached us.
>>
>>2026399
Requesting pics of bug guy so we can finally put a face to the name.
>>
>>2026661
>I've been bitten more by yorkies and rabbits than anything else

we just had a rabbit in that absolutely hated my guts. she would growl and try to bite me just taking her out to clean her cage. was absolutely fine with everyone else though. glad that little shit got transferred

>Is it bad I expected it to go after another dog
I wouldn't say so. most of the pits we get, if they do have an aggression issue, it's with other dogs, not people.

The only bites I've needed serious medical attention for was a husky, GSD, and a chihuahua. piece of shit slipped the muzzle during vaccines and got me in the face
>>
>>2026394

I have 2 Great Pyrenees. One 185lb male, and a 135lb female. Their jaw force is nearly 3x that of a pit bull (900psi). I've seen my boy snap an uncooked cow hoof in half right out of the package. Why the hell would I be worried about some lap dog with an attitude problem?
>>
Been attacked twice. Had to kill one pitbull and the other mutt ran when I kicked it. The pitbull latched on to my arm and I needed stitches, but I weigh 190, just sat on it and choked it out.
>>
>>2026394
I could do it easily, i've done it three times before, two of those three times I killed it.

>be 13
>biking near rural area
>suddenly pit out of nowhere
>chases me down
>pulls me off my bike
>panic and grab pocket knife
>stabbed 9 times
>blood everywhere
>dog still trying to limp away
>still mad
>grab large stone nearby
>throw it at its head
>its seizing
>smash its head again
>brains
>dead dog

>be 14
>be in another rural part of town
>another pit comes at me on my way up the mountain to practice my 1337 katana skills
>had dad sharpen my mall ninja katana before heading up
>dog charging me full speed
>pull out katana
>swing it hard as I could while timing when the pit was going to get close
>nail him on the ribcage
>huge gash
>dog gets frenzied
>wildly swing
>eventually get hisleg and he falls overwith a broken arm/leg
>decapitate dog

>be 16
>be used to wild dogs attacking me while wandering the streets
>another pit charges at me, this time with a collar
>it gets my leg because I went ot kick its face too early
>pull out knife
>stab it once when a cop screams around the corner
>gets out of his car and shoots the dog
>have to filed a police report
>sued the prairie nigger that let his dog wander without shots or tags
>>
I'm a 5'6" 125 lb woman and I can control vicious big dogs.

Give me a dumbass, too muscular to twist pit bull any day over a vicious cat.

I went to a house call with the vet I work for one time. The pit bull lunged at me. I dodged, hit it in the nose with my knee, secured it between my forelegs, and yanked its head up by the ears [luckiy they hadn't docked them], hand closed around its muzzle. It couldn't wriggle, and we managed to draw blood from the jugular for a heartworm test.

If you know body language and know they have literally less nerve endings in the face, you aren't a pussy.

Rabies poles are a godsend. Any problem dog except chihuahuas are a breeze with it.

Cats and toy dogs are another story.
>>
>>2026394
I'd shove its jaw backwards but probably get some injuries out of it.

I once encountered a bullmastiff shredding my chickens and it took 19 bullets from my .22 to even slow it down. Bitch just keep coming but I managed to barricade myself in a barn and call for help. The dog was dead when they got there but it was definitely one of the scariest moments of my life.
>>
>>2026794
where the fuck do you live, to be attacked by dogs 3 times within 4 years
>>
Depending on the breed, weight, age, domestication/temperament dogs are quite formidable. We've bred them to kill or injure for thousands of years. Even if manage to defeat you're opponent you still run the risk of being maimed.
>>
>>2027061
Montana.
>>
>>2026717
I got banned for posting his face

his real, totally un-shopped face
>>
>>2026711
Where the fuck do you live that you need a gun and a goddamn taser while taking a dog out for a stroll....Gonna guess murrican, but even that can only be in some shit hole like Detroit or something.
>>
>>2027191
you mean you got banned for spamming it a month straight in every thread.
>>
>>2027191
Post it on soc, give us the link.
>>
>>2027235
He'd be banned again, there's an autoban on the picture now.
>>
File: 980x.jpg (185 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
185 KB, 960x717
>>2027240
there's one on my tumblr if you're that interested.
>>
>>2026807
Tell me about the cats and toy dogs, George
>>
>>2027252
Obviously if anon has posted twice about it, anon is interested.
>>
>Walking dog new adopted dog, Foxhound
>Pass alley way
>Glance at what appears to be a fat white guy in a sweat suit walking two pitbulls who are not on leashes
>"Fuck me don't make eye contact, keep walking, fucking retarded pit owners every fucking time"
>Make it passed ally
>Hear running dogs and barking, man screaming after them
>Fuck me
>Put new dog behind me, not sure how he'll react
>First dog rounds corner
>Gets close but he seems uncertain
>FUS ROH DAH!....the words "go home", he fucks off
>Second dog incoming
>Bull charging right for my dog trying to go between my legs
>Try to side step and knee him off course
>Too late he slips through and nearly bowls me over
>Our dogs are locked in a stand still, deciding whether or not to fight
>My dog snaps at the pit and he fucks off

I think pits fight like black people, the second they don't feel like they have the numbers they back out. But once they clamp on they are clamped for good. If they did that to me or my dog my plan would be pressing my thumbs as deep as I could into their eyes.

>Go home
>See pit walker again
>Casually walking, still no leashes

Should I have called animal control on his ass? Fucking pitbull owners, they are all either ghetto ass black people, or some white animal lover out to "prove" that "dog breeds are a social construct and have no role in a dog's behavior" they are as bad all tumblr people.

Leash your goddamn infant mauling mini orcs.
>>
>>2027191
That's because no one really wanted to look at it anyway.
>>
>>2026717
Just picture a faggot with reddish/blonde hair and a receding hair line
>>
>>2026661
You remind of a faggot i know named ashton. But surely You cant be him?
>>
>>2026779
Because of their retarded extra hangy toe claw. Eeew
>>
>>2026807
You dont need a juggular sample for hw test...
Also i sedate dogs for a living... Dogs are very fucking squirmy and im a big dude... I would find it tough to somehow restrain a lashing,fast reflex dog if he wasnt aced first. Like ifnyoubcan get a dog in a sleeper hold and lay on him you are good. But good luck doing that if hes coming at you.
>>
>>2027254
Not who you asked.. But pissed cats are a bitch. Some have even 'evolved' to where scruffing them doesnt stop them from being able to twist and get you. Welding gloves for those fuckers... And a plexiglass box full of isoflurane.

Toy dogs are mean fuckers. I recommend a towel. Open the towel and make it to where thats all it can see. Cover him up from head to toe and snatch that fucker up. Prepare for anal gland. Piss. And turds falling on your new jordans.
>>
>>2027357
The names not Surely, it's Ashton you asshole
>>
Depends on the size. I think I could maybe take a small one, depending on what I'm wearing. I'm one of those shameless tacky petplay faggots that sometimes wears spiked collars and knee-high leather boots. The boots have successfully blocked a dog bite before. And I have an abnormally high pain tolerance. But I'm small and not too coordinated.
>>
>>2027367
>>2027367
Hows the hand?
>>
>>2027370
Kat
>>
>>2027382
Nope. You've got the wrong shameless tacky petplay faggot.
>>
>>2027383
I assumed you were female. Iapologize.
>>
>>2027415
I am female, I'm just not a Kat.
>>
>>2027423
>>2027423
Ok female that is not a Kat, then what are you?
>>
They are not that strong
>>
>>2026525
I train dogs and I can tell you you are wrong
>>
File: IMG_20151225_035719.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151225_035719.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
https://youtu.be/GWkT18VvcaQ

My pit-bull no protines or steroids just vitamins to keep him health and lots of exercise. In the video he has 9 months of age
>>
>>2027252
Pitbull mix with datson
>>
>>2027359
>Because of their retarded extra hangy toe claw. Eeew

It's really cool, though. Mine have 2 dew claws on their hind legs, and 1 on their fronts (6 total). They use them in the craziest ways. It's like watching a dog use a screwdriver. You never see it. Mine especially love scratching their stomachs with the sides of their feet while standing there idle. It's completely casual because they don't have to strain to twist their ankle or anything. I see them use their back dew claws when play fighting. They use their front dew claws to help grip bones and such. And they are constantly finding new uses for them. They're pretty cool and I'm glad I didn't get them removed.
>>
>>2027365

Cats are a danger to themselves when pissed off. The more they run and swipe at you, the more pissed off you are when you finally catch them. The mercy is gone at that point.
>>
>>2026525
>It's really fucking difficult to land a kick or punch on them

Why the hell would you be trying to punch and kick them? My first instinct is reach down with both hands, grab whatever fur or skin is on their back tight, then slam them to the ground and pin them while I consider my options and "assert myself". The dog fucks off without any harm being done to it. If you can't pin a little 60lb dog, pit bulls are the least of your concern. It doesn't take fighting skills or agility. Just the ability to not worry about hurting the dog.
>>
>>2027465
Those things always weirdedvme out And i found it interesting whwn i realized all Pyrenees have the extras.
>>
>>2027466
Lol if youre REALLY good you can grab em by the end of their tails and then throw them into a box or crate or in the river or oven or what have you. I have many scars from cat wrangling. DONT GET ME STARTED ON FERALS
>>
>>2027468
Shit thats the average pitt weight.... Every now and then youll see a hundred pound bully. God damn they scary. Anyway yes. Put that fucker in a headlock and choke his ass out until he isnt responsive. Get up and go. He will soon wake back up.
>>
>>2027432
Are you asking for my name, my species, or the animal I petplay as?
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 413x395
>>2027297
>infant mauling mini orcs
>>
>>2026408
This better be bait
>>
>>2027712
Species, gotta make sure you're not a reptile. Don't want shapeshifters on my 4chinz.
>>
>>2026794
>Bare Hands
Reading comprehension, mate
>>
>>2026794
Lol righto champ.
>>
>>2027206
I'm guessing he is security with a dog or a police officer
>>
>>2027885
Loxosceles reclusa.
>>
>>2027520
American pit bull terriers weigh about 30lbs. The three breeds that make up the term 'pit bull' don't weigh over 50 lbs. Of course assuming they are not obese
>>
>>2027061
>believing his bullshit
ISHYGDDT
>>
These dogs where breed to kill bulls, if a bull can't chances are I couldn't either.
>>
>>2026450
stop tripfagging with a name that describes the state of your crotch.
>>
>>2027061
Not him, but I've had three dogs lunge at me in the past three years or so, only one landed a successful bite, and another dog follow me while displaying threatening behavior (growling, stiff posture, tail raised, slightly curled lip). I have no idea what that asshole's problem was, I was just walking on the beach and its owners had it off-leash. That dog followed me for over two minutes doing that bullshit before they thought to call it back.

Dogs aren't always nice, and if the owner isn't in control, it's easy for shit to escalate. Especially if you aren't familiar with dog body language, or notice the dog too late.

One of the dogs lunged at me because I sat in a chair. Still not able to make sense of that one. It wasn't even that dog's territory, it was at work, and three other people sat down in similar chairs near the dog.
>>
>>2027993
Kill bulls in packs.Were it 1v1 Fox only, a bull would literally stomp a pibble.
>>
>>2027935
>Google it
>mfw

Shiiiiet.
>>
>>2027712
>>2027712
I was asking your name maam. Or not-Kat if thats what you prefer.
>>
>>2027945
Dude ive seen some massive big block headed pitts in my time. Average is about 40 pounds. But the big ones im describing... They are big sinewy muscular beasts. Maybe its just southern pitts or something
>>
>>2027462
Fucking ugly dog. Why on earth would someone choose a stupid mother fucking nigga dog... srsly
>>
>>2027206
He's a cop, so it was probably his issued tazer.

And as a /k/ommando, here's the obligatory
>need
>>
>>2028102
There are 60+ breeds that are mistaken for pit bulls. The American pit bull terrier club of America defines the standard as around 28 to 35 lbs. What you saw was probably a mutt and not a pure bred apbt.
>>
>>2027362
He was getting a full panel, and the owner ran up to held the legs. It is easier and faster with twitchy, aggressive dogs to get blood from the jugular.

The dog was 8 years old and didn't have the best care in its life so maybe it was easier. I've used a catch poll or simple loop leash restraint with the other. Or ace, if you can actually get the owner to do it.

>>2027254
Cats can move at demonic angles, and often have 4 extra weapons in addition to teeth.

Let me tell you about Studmuffin, a male chihuahua that forced me to come in at 2am the day after Thanksgiving to help the vet. His owners were dumb, and somehow the thing ate an entire cooked hambone and was blocked. Supposedly.

That thing could move like a cat, and bcause the dog mostly stayed on concrete, its nails were jagged and he had already cut the vet across the cheekbone with one by the time I got there.

It took us over 20 minutes for the two of us to wrangle and restrain him.

The real challenge came when we discovered he was apparently not "blocked." Bloody diarrhea squirted from his ass every time we went to grab him. When one of us would go to grab the back legs he would strategically let a tiny bit of shit fly with bullet propulsion. It bypassed the gloves to get on outfit, arms, legs, fucking hair....Most bizarre sedation I've ever dealt with.
>>
>>2028241
Fuckin Chihuahuas.
I wouldve thrown studmuffin in the autoclave.
>>
File: poopoo puppers.jpg (92 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
poopoo puppers.jpg
92 KB, 640x640
>>2026394
https://www.reddit.com/r/everymanshouldknow/comments/27lnat/emskr_how_to_fight_an_aggressive_dog/ci234tn
>>
>>2027225
Banned for posting off-topic material

If mods want to ban someone for derailing threads it should be you nigga
>>
>>2027893
If you leave the house without a weapon of some sort, then you value your life about as much as i value the stray hairs that fall off my head daily.
>>
>>2028705
I live in a civilized nation, I don't need a weapon.
>>
How should you actually fight off a dog?

Thumb in eyes?

Just grab it and get it onto the ground and then step on it's neck or what?

Grab it by it's two front or back legs and rip them apart? I've seen this one happen personally but it wasn't that big a dog.
>>
>>2028818
Read this >>2028510
>B-but reddit!
It won't kill you dumbass. The tl;dr is your second method.
>>
>>2027945
my amstaff is 65 lbs now, and he is only 9 months old. purebred.

Also everyone on /an/ seems to be a dog fighting warrior, killing pitbulls right and left. Personally if my dog would try to kill me, i would be pretty much fucked. Great thing he is not good at wrestling, and he was taught not to bite people
>>
>>2027520
Your a baddest muther fucker. KILLED the pitbulls and dont scare of anything
>>
>>2028818
last time my dog got attacked I just lifted it and threw it on the ground.

which worked.
>>
>>2026394
have done before, a big staffy cross escaped his tiny owner when he saw me jogging in the park and was coming right at me, i snap kicked it in the jaw and it backed off then it come back, i tried to kick it again and missed and ended up with it trying to bite my leg in the leg humping position, so i picked it up by one of its rear legs and swung around, throwing it a few paces away. then i raged, loud as possible most arm flailing and spazzing, it ran away like the first time i kicked it and then the owner was close enough to beg it to stop and try get the shitty loose collar back on, tell her shes a piece of shit and she should kill the dog.
survived a faux pitt attack and told the tale.
>>
>>2026794
I was with you up until you said you pursued the dog when it was trying to get away from you. If your story isnt made up, then you are a fucking psychopath and I hope you are gunned down by a cartell because it sounds like you live in a mexican ghetto. Dog didnt want to attack any more, you should have went on your way after that, not chase him down like some edgy faggot.
>>
>>2029658
Cry more.
>>
>>2026394
I carry so I don't really have to worry about that unless the doge bites my fucking hands off. I know how to deal with dog attacks so if for some reason I was unarmed then I think I'd be fine.
>>
>>2027712
Sooo?
Dobermans, Wolves and GreatDanes knot you?
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 527x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 527x640
>>2029831
Petplay isn't bestiality, though I guess some people do both. Petplay is when people act like animals in bed. Think catgirls. It's soft BDSM that focuses on ear and tail accessories, and things like collars, leashes, cages, etc.

Really popular with weebs.
>>
>>2029567
Your dog shouldn't exceed 67 lbs, sounds like he is either not going to grow more that 2 more pounds, he is older than 9 months, not pure bred, or obese.
>>
>>2029853
Considering that they grow until they are 1,5-2 years old, i would say it will be more than 2 lbs. He isn't even being heavily excercised yet to go easy on the joints.
Not obese, and is definitely purebred.
The standard doesn't specify a maximum weight btw. Though i think he will exceed the desirable height as well.
>>
>>2026394
Now my friend has been raising dogs for a while and he told me that in order to successfully fend off a pitbull you have to kill the pitbull. It would be very painful for you the one being attacked but then you let it latch onto one forearm and then you pry its jaw back and break its jaw like snap it in the reverse of how its supposed to close.

He told me he has killed over 17 pitbulls this way has anyone here successfully fended off a pitbull attack and lived through it?
>>
>>2029927
No, I didn't live through it.
>>
>>2029927
have you ever played the king kong vg? i went on there to learn how tomkill t rex too, i have killed over 17 irl
>>
Why is this useless breed even allowed to exist?
>>
>walk home from school bus stop all my life
>live in rich texas suburb
>halfway the mile trek home, house in the middle gets pitbull
>pitbull barks at me for years, grade 1st through 10
>everyday I try to comfort him, buy milk bones and shit
>still barks
>one day, walking the trek back home to play black ops
>pitbull is fucking loose
>my worst fucking nightmare
>sees me
>hesitate but keep walking
>barking and keeping his distance
>he's behind me now and suddenly here his collar and loose chain jiggling
>bitch is charging me
>idiot jumps toward my Jansport mesh, trying to bring me down
>edgy metal fag at the time so I have a pocket knife in my boot
>dog rips my mesh backpack(mom got it for me at Bass Pro Shop)
>looks at me and continues to lunge at me
>I shit you not when I lunged, I stabbed his fucking nose and it went in his skull/nostril
>I cringed at the feel, felt like scratching nails on a board feel
>he whimpers and I pull it out,
>lunges at me again, even angrier
>I give it the ol' mw2 commando stab when it ran to me and stabbed in the chest area , deep wounds
>can hear the dog panting and wheezing
>literally I end it by pretending to pet it and stabbing the neck. Old people live in my neighborhood but knew the barking was constant and I'm autistic enough not to scream
>dog dies and I run with my torn back pack
>explain to my mom, she flips, reports neighbors to community leader, buys me taco bell, prestige 6.
>fuck you max, I sustained just a few scratches, dog nails are dull.

It was scary desu, the owners really didn't care about the pit and bought me a basket of hot cheetos variety (lemon, puffs, funyuns, etc)
>>
>>2029927
Lol and are his arms scarred to fuck with teeth marks? I'd assume that since he has done this 17 times there must be some gnarly damage to his non dominant forearm.
>>
>>2030199
Good. A good pit is a dead pit
>>
>>2026394
my cat ran out the door onto my back porch once, where a putbull was waiting. yanked the cat back into the house and the pit lunged for me and knocked me back a few steps to get inside

>grab collar
>choking the dog and throwing it toward the door
>it is too late, he has tasted dat sweet cat blood
>he slips his ginormous head from the collar
>in my left hand i weild a keyboard and smack him with it with all my might
>keyboard cracks, dog begins clearing off all my shelves trying to get to my cats
>flips both litterboxes, trashcan, clothes basket
>I am literally yanking this dog by its scruff out the door, but the bloodthirst is real
>dumb cat enters middle of ground zero
>dog grabs it in its mouth, there is blood, i kick the dog in the face and rip its jaws open to allow the cat freedom
>dog spies another cat on my bed, knocks down all my books and the bookshelf in its attempts
>itstime.png
>i body slam the dog and hold it in a literal headlock while it's thrashing.
cont.
>>
>>2030413
>because i don't get a lot of exercise, i'm pretty winded by now and i realize i can't get this fucking crazy ass hound out of my house on my own
>my parents live literally in the next yard, i yell for help
>they have two dogs, one german shorthaired pointer, and a mutt
>the mutt had actually kind of mothered these cats since kittenhood but apparently now she's in the heat of the moment
>she walks in and starts helping the fucking pit wrassle my cats, the pit starts barking, the pointer starts barking
>pit rolls me off the bed, my bed's like three feet off the ground but luckily i landed on a wooden chest
>except now i'm bear hugging a pitbull while my pointer is trying to tear its face off right next to MY face.
>nice
>pit gets free, pointer starts literally tugging the pit by its face toward the door
>pit and mutt start double teaming one of my cats, i am now covered in blood, my mattress is covered in blood
>get gun out of back, too much of a pussy to shoot the pit and the mutt so i launch out of there to go get my dad
>run into the house covered in blood in hysterics like some horror movie bitch

and that was my first horror movie experience. fuck pitbulls.
>>
>>2030419
actually i take it back. i've met plenty of nice pits, but fuck stray pits. they're monsters when they're untrained
>>
>>2030419

What happened to your cats, did they survive? I hope they did. Also fuck pitbulls. I don't trust them, seriously. I get nervous around pitbulls.
>>
>>2030433
i don't trust their owners. when someone tries to sell you that their bully mix is an AST, its annoying, but when they are proud to have pit bulls, and have gameness tattooed all over their body, that just screams edginess
>>
File: taekwondo.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
taekwondo.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>>2026402
>A swift kick in the nose would be enough to deter an attack.
This.
If you have the reflexes and reaction time of a martial artist, it shouldn't be too hard to kick a dog in the face while it's charging at you in a predictable path.
>>
File: doge fight.gif (1 MB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
doge fight.gif
1 MB, 260x146
A kick would hurt the dog, possibly deterring or neutralizing it

If the kick doesn't work,
a few punches further disorients the dog

Leaving the dog venerable to a submission
>>
>>2030502
>venerable
>submission
>>
File: filename.jpg (264 KB, 1478x768) Image search: [Google]
filename.jpg
264 KB, 1478x768
>>2030511
I meant to say
>vulnerable
>>
>>2030433
>>2030450
every pitt i've ever encountered has acted like a little puppy.

You fags must be eastcoast plebs.
>>
>>2026405
The African-American of dog breeds.
>>
>>2026550
This.
>>
>>2030773
Just call it the nigger of all dog breeds, we were all thinking it.
>>
Just kick em in the throat. I'm not sure, but I think they like being able to breathe.
>>
>>2030773
>The African-American of dog breeds.
>>2030633
>every pitt i've ever encountered has acted like a little puppy.
You must've met a pitt raised in the white neighborhood.
>>
>Pit charges me out of nowhere
>ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT
>Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru
>Pit explodes

True story
>>
>>2026448
Is your shitty trip about ur vagina
>>
>>2026429
Women ruined this place, fucking cunts
>>
>>2026449
Agreed, its why I left, seems like a resurgence of anti pc here tho, which I like
>>
I own a pitbull, not as hard as you think.
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 960x720
>>2026394
Been there did that

Stuck my thumb in its eye and kicked the shit out of it

Kind of hard to see but those dark spots are puncture wounds
>>
File: U3HNTUj[1].jpg (208 KB, 555x380) Image search: [Google]
U3HNTUj[1].jpg
208 KB, 555x380
I'd rather to be attacked by 2 pitbulls than by one caucasian sheperd or an angry mastiff.
>>
this is a test
>>
Just got off the phone with a friend telling me about a woman in her neighborhood who had her three pits maul her 8 year old son to death recently.
>>
>>2031553
http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article53003700.html
her brother, not son
my bad
>>
>>2031557
>"Too all pit haters, or people who dislike the bread due to being violent., here is a fun fact. Anybody know what they were originally bread for? Anybody? The nanny... to look over and protect the babies."
-posted by her shortly before her pitbulls ripped her little brother to shreds
>>
>>2031561
>The nanny... to look over and protect the babies.
that never happened.

they're guard dogs, all guard dogs are defensive as fuck.

they're worthless as modern dog breed, the only people who keep them are those that shouldn't.
>>
>>2031562
>but mah farm
>but muh security.
we live in 2k16 now, a security cam is more effective than a dog.

guard dogs have next to zero purpose.
>>
File: 1451940046211.png (177 KB, 266x593) Image search: [Google]
1451940046211.png
177 KB, 266x593
>>2031564
Or just get a gun
>>
>>2031564
A camera doesn't stop an intruder from stealing everything you have.
Even if your dog gets killed, it's not likely the intruder would get away unharmed.

>>2031566
Maybe if you're a NEET that never leaves the house, I don't know how you'd get a gun, though.
>>
>>2031571
>Maybe if you're a NEET that never leaves the house, I don't know how you'd get a gun, though.
Why would a NEET need a gun more than anyone else?
>>
>>2031571
>A camera doesn't stop an intruder from stealing everything you have.
neither does a dog.
>Even if your dog gets killed, it's not likely the intruder would get away unharmed.
you're new.

it's easy to get rid of dogs.
>>
File: 11180414093Pitbull_Bite.jpg (262 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
11180414093Pitbull_Bite.jpg
262 KB, 640x480
I'd just go for its eyes as soon as it gets hold of me. There is no way i would want to deal with pic related.
>>
>>2031583
>neither does a dog.
A dog, but what about a 4 dogs?

>you're new
no u

>it's easy to get rid of dogs.
Not every petty thief is intelligent enough to do extensive research on the home, the dogs, and how to get rid of dogs.
>>
>>2031574
If you're a NEET that never leaves the house, there's a pretty high chance of you being there when someone breaks into your house.
>>
>>2031607
>A dog, but what about a 4 dogs?
no difference.
>Not every petty thief is intelligent enough to do extensive research on the home, the dogs, and how to get rid of dogs.
there isn't much research to be done.

it's extremely easy, I never looked it up and I can get rid of most dogs.
>>
>>2029844
well someone was a cutter
>>
>>2027464
>datson
my sides
>>
>>2026394
Well, after watching dog fights on some russian website I'm not sure if it's even possible to defend against a pitbull. It's so fucking durable, and keeps going no matter what. You can pound his head with a baseball bat and it's like in its own world. That's what they were bred for. I watched a fight pitbull vs caucasian shepherd and despite getting his ass kicked Pitbull didn't even think about giving up while CA had enough after a while. Carrying a gun is probably the safest idea
>>
>>2032193

He's just a big asshole
>>
Dog owners are the Muslims of pet owners.

My dog is most merciful. ;)
>>
>>2032199
>Dog owners are the Muslims of pet owners.

What are cat owners then? Anti-vaxxers?
>>
>>2032193
why is this not applied to the dreaded banana pic?
>>
>>2032205
because it's not a blue board.
>>
>>2032210
>implying bugguy pics aren't worksafe

how come you didn't get banned when you posted your stupid face over and over?
>>
File: noa27.jpg (915 KB, 2764x1843) Image search: [Google]
noa27.jpg
915 KB, 2764x1843
>>2032213
I don't shitpost.

;')
>>
File: 1450500934719.jpg (108 KB, 504x837) Image search: [Google]
1450500934719.jpg
108 KB, 504x837
Which breed of dog, temperament aside, would kill a human the most easily?

Which would be the least able? Chihuahua? Or pug?
>>
>>2032217
Least able would be a minitoy.

As for killing, big breeds with a strong jaws like Rottweilers or big fangs like Mastins.
>>
I am absolutely confident that i will NOT be able to fend off an attacking pit bull. i insist on their owners tying their dogs to immovable objects if i am visiting them, or muzzling them, or both. I love how affectionate they are, but i will put my life at stake just to be around a cute puppydog. learned this from my father 30 years ago, when he went up to a pit biting another dog and kicked it in its side to try to release the dog's grip. he was an absolutely nonviolent man, possibly mentally ill around aggression, but he knew this was necessary. y'all are nuts if you think you can stop it. they cant be choked effectively. its all pit bulls and chihuauas now, i hate all the complaints about loss murican culture, but this i can get behind. no more beaner dogs or nigger/white trash dogs. (not that theres anything wrong with being a nigger, beaner or white trash)
>>
>>2032229
>they cant be choked effectively.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2LNkOBfrVA

Yeah, it's so difficult, the 9 year old barely had a chance.
Surely, an 8 year old wouldn't have stood a chance.
>>
>>2032229
6:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfnGkV6qmTw

That simple kick generates a lot of force.
I recokon that could KO a pittbull, or at least push it back pretty fare with a good contusion, with some cracked ribs or something.
>>
>>2026807
why do i have to be specially trained to protect myself from insane animals. why cant pet lovers not have insane animals that are not tethered or muzled? where are my rights to walk down the street not afraid to become dog food? we are now living in hell. its great if you can train yourself to attack the demons in hell, but you are still in hell.
>>
>>2032229
Experience is only as credible as how it's interpreted.
>>
File: 1424040499147.jpg (148 KB, 750x862) Image search: [Google]
1424040499147.jpg
148 KB, 750x862
>>2032214
>I don't shitpost.
Whatever helps you sleep at night ;)
>>
>>2027945
You are a idiot there is more than three breeds that make the pit bull and even small ones can get a muscle density. 30 pounds ha you need to reaserch more
>>
>>2028119
Its a European dog and perfected by white man look at Colby you retard
>>
>>2028235
Retard a pit bull is any bull and terrier mix that was created with the purpose of fights in the pits. There are pit dogs like the Manchester terrier used for rat baiting. The American pit bull terrier is just that the american version of the european pit bull breed from the Staffordshire bull terrier and before registries were crossed with many other dogs including mastiffs in some ends to create the apbt American Staffordshire terrier American bull dog but still descendents of the Staffordshire bull terrier. Look it up fag
>>
>>2029853
My apbt weigh 40k 88lbs is small but his muscle density makes him heavier then he apears a am staff can easily hit 80 read more spread less rumors
>>
>>2029868
They can get heavy so can the apbt just depends what dog breeder bred your pit line
>>
>>2031562
You are a fucking moron they were bred from the olde English bulldog after bull baiting was deemed inhumane with terriers to create bull and terrier pit bulls. Used for fighting in a pit against each other. They were so fierce in the pit and could later be relaxed at home with the kids like nothing happend. Their protective instinct makes then great guardians but are highly dog aggressive.
>>
>>2032922
fighting dogs don't go home to the kids you stupid shit
>>
>>2028119
>Why on earth would someone choose a stupid mother fucking nigga dog... srsly

probably for the same reason your parents chose not to leave you on a doorstep when you were an infant
>>
>>2030831
I wasn't.
>>
>>2030845
You see any of those white breeds with mad hops like that?
>>
I was walking home one afternoon, minding my own business when I felt a low rumble. I stopped and looked around, saw nothing. Walked some more and felt it again, this time stronger. Stopped and looked again, nothing. Kept on walking and all of a sudden - BOOM! I hit my fucking knees. I thought there had been a fucking earthquake, and to this day I still wish it had been. When I turned around I was face to snout with the meanest, most ferocious pit bull I had ever seen. I could see the red glow of evil in its eyes, like The Terminator. I was so close I could hear the gears working in its head as it unlocked its jaw, letting its mouth full of 40 jagged teeth (still wet with baby-blood) fall open.
Apparently it had gotten away from its owner while out for a walk, I could tell because there was a ship anchor rope tied around its neck with a severed human arm tangled up around the other end, as well as a ship's anchor.
Knowing I had only seconds to react, I screamed and threw a punch. It caught my fist in its mouth and I heard an audible click as it locked its jaws, snapping my entire hand off at the wrist. Its drool spilled all over the pavement and my stump and sizzled like acid. I yelled "Oh shit! Oh shit, a fucking pit bull!" and got up and ran. One of the neighbors must have heard because a minute later I could hear the sirens going off. I ran, hearing that god damned dog following after me with that anchor swinging around slamming into shit right behind it. It growled and the ground trembled again. I almost didn't make it back to my house, where my brother was waiting. He put a baby into our trebuchet and launched it over the pit's head. Lucky for me, it smelled its favorite food and gave up the chase. I passed out as soon as I got into the house. Hours later I woke up, my stump cauterized by acid drool, so I didn't bother going to the hospital.

Anyway, don't try to fight a pit bull unless you have a baby on hand
>>
>>2033078
>don't try to fight a pit bull unless you have a baby on hand
Solid advice.
>>
Just stick that bitch into your pipe and smoke him up
>>
>>2033074
what are white breed dogs ?
>>
>>2032924
Read about Colby's pincher fucking moron
>>
>>2026394
I've been attacked by a pit bull.

Strangle it.
Grab its neck and choke it hard.
>>
>>2026576
Lol m8 how are you so shit with animals? Worked at pizza hut during college as a delivery driver. Had plenty of dogs come running at me barking and snarling but by the end of my delivery, i'd be able pat the dog on my way out.
>>
>>2026398
"Til it with the program"
>>
>>2026794
You did the right thing anon. This breed needs to be erased from the planet.
>>
>>2027206
>When i'm off duty
>That's assuming I don't have my German Shepherd with me
>Tazer

How the fuck did you not get that he was a cop you stupid fuck?
>>
>>2034346
I'm in first world Europe and even I carry a knife and a taser with me.

pibble attacks are relatively common,
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (192 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
192 KB, 719x719
>>2034349
>>
>>2034349
>a knife and a taser LoL
>>
>>2034354
yeah it's not funny anymore when they attack you monthly.
>>
>>2034349
>first world Europe
You mean soon-to-be-middle-east2.0 right?
>>
>>2034363
I don't live in Sweden m8.
>>
>>2034360
I'm sure you deserve it but then again dogs always like to attack pussies
>>
>>2034402
>I'm sure you deserve it
>dogs always like to attack pussies
[citation needed]
>>
>>2034349
do you carry a fedora as well?
>>
Why everybody in this shit thread are such edgy faggots holy shit.
>>
You all suck.
>>
File: Pit-Bull-Dog-6.jpg (250 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
Pit-Bull-Dog-6.jpg
250 KB, 1600x1067
>>2026467
>>2026646
he was probably referring to do dogs like this, which are just fucked up mutts that people call pitbulls. real pitbulls are lean and athletic, usually around 50 pounds.
>>
>>2029658
#JusticeForMikeBrown
>>
File: parkour-gifs-20-gifs_9.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
parkour-gifs-20-gifs_9.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>2026405
>>2026406
>>2026646
>>2026467

It's all about technique, and then it's a little about strength.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNNEhjxg-w0
>>
>>2026467
>After seeing that I'm not sure what I would do.
Carry around a pocket knife, it's a handy tool to have around with little weight, and it also happens to be an effective weapon.

>jump over short fence
>crouch or lay down
>as dog jumps over, stab it in the gut

It's intelligence and superior technology that let our ancestors survive, and led to humans becoming the dominant species on earth.
>>
Pretty easily. Fighting off a dog isn't too hard.

The trick is to look at them head on when they charge you & shove your first down their throat.

They'll freak the fuck out & try to run away when/if they survive.

Yes your hand will be fucked up but I'm 100% this works
>>
if you actually work with dogs, you realize pretty quickly pitbulls aren't the worst of your issues. I'd rather deal with an angry pitbull than an angry Rottweiler or most varieties of mastiff
>>
File: tumblr_lrqhguQLhq1qeb4te.png (186 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lrqhguQLhq1qeb4te.png
186 KB, 500x335
>>2029658
>40 pound animal took 9 heavily bleeding stab wounds
>thinking it isn't already dead

Finishing it off was the only merciful thing to do, unless he happened to be a master veterinarian at the age of 13.
>>
>>2035619
So true
>>
>>2035369
Do you know how many types of actual true pit bulls there is study more about the breed and not just what you see on facebook or twitter
>>
>>2034133
Yes Hitler you are so right so do all Shepard rott terriers ect. Fucking idiot
>>
>>2026394
>dogs
>actually dangerous

iterally just push/punch them away if they leap and kick them if they go for your legs
>>
>>2026394
It depends. Am I ambushed? Do I know I ain't gettin' no help? As a healthy and fairly heavy male, I'm fairly confident I can take one on through sheer size and strength, but I certainly wouldn't want to. I'm no fighter and I certainly don't like pain. But if we're like, thrown into a pit and it's do or die, I'm fairly confident.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>2026394
>>2035986
Do they stop fighting if you poke them in the eye?
>>
>>2035760
the only "true pit bull" is the american pitbull terrier, which is nothing like what's in that pic. even if you consider staffys to be pitbulls, they look nothing like that either.

a good example of a dog people claim to be a pitbull but obviously isn't is "hulk" the pitbull.
>>
Pit bull legally refers to the APBT, American Staffordshire and the staffordshire bull terrier, any mix of these three breeds, and any apparent mix of these breeds.

That's where pit bulls get fucked. The definition ends up being 'anything that looks like what someone would consider a pit bull'. Then all sorts of dogs get labeled as a pit bull, and people begin to think pit bull is a breed, when it is in fact just a description.

I think the best solution is to show people that pit bull is a useless term. APBT fags get all pissy about it, but in the end when you push for 'PIT BULLS MEAN APBT', cops are shooting black labs and mastiffs because they are labled pit bulls, and then the APBT gets an even shittier rap. People need to understand pit bull is as informative as calling something a hound.
>>
>>2037196
The original pit bull is a the cross of old English bulldog crossed with terriers like the Manchester terrier. The first pit bull to have a actual standard was the Staffordshire bull terrier. The term pit bull does not refer to a a species much like terriers and hounds. For it to be a pit bull it needs to be a bull and terriers breed and those are bull and terrier original pit bull the Staffordshire bull terrier, the American Staffordshire terrier, the American pit bull terrier, American bulldog and sometimes included the bull terrier which went more into the show then the pit.
>>
>>2037184
Read more about the pit bull retard. The American pit bull terrier is the American version of the pit bull and created from exports of the European pit bulls. Mine is a blue American pit bull terrier a dog some consider not to be a pit bull due to its color but the competitions and registries don't not accept them do your research and don't follow just what is on facebook
>>
>>2036042
It might distract it for a couple seconds.

The only way to stop it hand to hand is to
- restrain it
- chock it out
- knock it unconscious
- break it's spine
- kill it
>>
>>2037237
I'm just saying what the legal definition is. The definition judges go off of when they decide whether or not to put a dog down, the definition cops go off of to determine if a dog is 'dangerous', the definition vets go off of to label a dog's breed. Definitions and meanings can change over time, which is what happened to the term pit bull, and it makes it confusing. I honestly don't care about the origin of the name or what it use to refer to; what matters now is how it is used now. And whether breeders like it or not, pit bull is being used to describe all sorts of dogs, sometimes dogs that aren't even bully breeds are labled as pit bulls, and it's completely acceptable because of what the law defines as a pit bull
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.