[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: harmless teasing/fucking with your pets Took my dog's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (71 KB, 611x245) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
71 KB, 611x245
ITT: harmless teasing/fucking with your pets

Took my dog's toy and made a tooting noise through the tube. He's currently trying to figure out how to activate the tootle-toot on his own. He's been doing this for the past twenty minutes.
>>
that's actually adorable.
>>
A few years ago I used to play hide and seek with my dog, I would hide somewhere while he was distracted and start calling his name. I'm not entirely certain that counts, but it made him freak the fuck out until he found me.
>>
>>2022553
When I was little, I would hide somewhere my dog didn't normally look, like behind the couch. My dad would call out "Where's (my name)?" Over and over to my dog. He would run through every room looking everywhere until he found me. He always looked so excited when he did.

I'm kind of sad that I didn't play more with him when he was a young pup. Best I can do is chill on the floor next to him while he dozes off. I love that old fart.
>>
>>2022768
>I'm kind of sad that I didn't play more with him when he was a young pup.
I think everyone regrets this about their childhood dogs.

My parents got me a dog when I was 5. They got me the dog because they didn't want me to get jealous after my mom gave birth to my sister. Getting a baby maltese for a 5 year old, one week before a new baby comes into the house? Did they expect me to really train it not to pee in the house? I didn't know what I was doing.

And, you know, over the years...I took him for granted a lot. He was just always kind of "there". I didn't play with him too much. He got taken on walks rarely. But I didn't know any better. I regret not knowing any better. All I can do now is really love and take care of the dog I have now as an adult.
>>
>wonder if I'm some higher being's unwitting pet
>wonder if all of the running around I do in life is orchestrated by it
>tfw my level of intelligence and perception fundamentally limits me from ever knowing this

I don't want to be a dog trying to tootle-toot while something watches me in amusement of my inability to tootle-toot.
>>
I do the usual nonsense talk to my cat when he's sitting by me. I hug him and press my face against his saying 'I wub you I lub you meowmeowmeow' and sometimes I look up just to see the annoyed but tolerant look on his face.

If I kiss him too much he will try to bite my nose so I have to watch out for that. Also I will pull one tiny hair somewhere on his body and he goes crazy.

Everytime I ask him 'Do you love me' he looks back at me and meows and comes in for a head bump. He is the best cat I will ever have in my lifetime. He's 15 now.
>>
>>2022553
>>2022768
I kind of do this with my cat. I'll get his attention somehow, and then while he's watching me, I'll go run around a corner and hide until he runs up to see what the fuck I'm doing. And then I'll just repeat this a million times, running around all the corners in the house. He's really cute and sometimes he'll meow super cutely when he finds me.
>>
I used to play fetch with her for an absurdly long amount of time, and when she was super excited I would pull out a hair elastic or rubber band and stretch it and she would freeze and do The canine head tilt like I had just done an amazing magic show.

Home for Christmas and missing my dearly departed dog.
>>
Also when she had ripped a toy apart, randomly squeaking a squeaky toy squeaker! Did this also to a dog I was dog sitting, and it went So silly trying to find it! It went running out of the room looking at the ceiling. Poodles are hilarious little mistake dogs!
>>
>Take dog walk in the snow
>Make snowball and show to dog
>Yell "FETCH!" and throw snowball into snowy field
>Dog bounds round for ages trying to find snowball

When he was distracted I'd make a second one and show him that I'd 'found' it. He was always super happy to have the snowball again.

I miss that guy.
>>
I took my dog on a walk in the woods. I pretended to throw the stick near the river but he jumped in and never seen him again after something drug him down. I miss you doot doot.
>>
>>2022849
>reading all these funny or innocent stories
>suddenly this

Anon...
>>
>>2022808
Sounds like something Kurt Vonnegut would write about.
>>
>>2022808
>wonder if I'm some higher being's unwitting pet
No you aren't. Your life is probably comfortable and without major problems, otherwise you wouln't be asking that question. If you were starving regulary, had a terminal disease, or saw your own child die violently, you'd see the world differently.

Life is monstrous and cruel. Diseases, war, poverty and abuse run rampant throughout our world. If there is a hell, it really is here, on Earth. How can anybody claim there is a higher being, that there is a meaning to this life when you look around and you are surrounded by the suffering and death of hundreds of millions? And look no further than a history book which will tell you how lucky we are, that we were born in this century, because in the past it was much, much worse.
>>
>>2022842
An old hunting buddy had a 16-18 year old deaf and half blind blue heeler. You could pick up a rock, let him smell it, then throw the rock into the gravel road and he would search for however long it took to find that one specific rock. He always found the rock
>>
two words:

laser pointer
>>
File: tumblr_m4tm9yM0VT1qgkr4po1_500.jpg (84 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4tm9yM0VT1qgkr4po1_500.jpg
84 KB, 500x374
Overzealous petting is fun. My dog is small and pretty unbalanced so I push pretty hard when I pet her, she gets annoyed, she falls over and starts fighting my hand.
>>
>wrap self up tightly in a blanket until completely hidden
>OH NO I'M TRAPPED! SAVE ME, DOG!
>dog bursts into room barking and heroically tries to free me from the clutches of the blanket monster

>throws dog snowballs to catch
>snowball bursts in dog's jaws
>dog is flabbergasted
>begins searching the ground for whatever thing I just threw

>put treat on dog's head
>dog attempts to carefully back out from underneath treat
>dog slowly backs out of room and down hallway, arse-first and eyes crossed, patiently waiting for the delicious treat to fall in front of her nose
>>
>>2023826
I do the blanket thing but it ends badly because she starts clawing at my head trying to free me which really hurts but it's still funny somehow.

I've been crying under a blanket or duvet before now and she's done the same thing so that I come out from under the blanket and then she wiggles a lot and licks me.
>>
I tickle my cats, if that counts.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-27-13h13m33s9.png (1 MB, 1280x696) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-27-13h13m33s9.png
1 MB, 1280x696
There's a certain line in the movie "Best in Show" that used to send my dog nuts.

The man squeaks the stuffed bee and says "You got Busy Bee. You got your Busy Bee!"

We'd watch the movie on tv and every time that scene would make him jump up and start looking for his own squeaky bee toy that we also named "Busy Bee" after the film.

It was a fun party trick to put on Best in Show ad skip to that line just to see him leap up in excitement and bolt to his toy.
>>
>ITT: harmless teasing/fucking with your pets
>posts a picture of some dildo
>>
>>2023810
My cat fucking loves being pet vigorously. I can put my arm around him and give him a furious noogie and he loves every minute of it.
>>
>>2023192
That's similar to my chocolate lab that I had before I moved out. I'd pick up a rock in the lake and let him look at it, then throw it in the water (at about a foot deep) and he'd paw around with his front paws on the bottom, then stick his head under and get it. He got the right one 9/10 times. I miss that little shitter.
>>
>>2023826
holy shit if that is all one dog, you hit the jackpot.
>>
File: Classic-KONG1-700x700[1].jpg (34 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Classic-KONG1-700x700[1].jpg
34 KB, 700x700
>>2024112
I actually do call it his dildo

He also has a buttplug
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.