[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i felt really bad about a lot of animals because human beings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 539x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 539x385
So i felt really bad about a lot of animals because human beings tread them and nature like shit. I felt so bad to the point that i'm now in a psychiatric clinic.
My psychologist said instead of complaining i should do something about animal abuse etc.
What can i do? Are there any clubs or something i can join like peta?
I would really like to help so please tell me what i can do
>>
>>2020562
Probably do work at the ASPCA or local shelter groups. Don't do anything that involves PETA. If you have the resources, adopt an animal. Tbh senpai, if something like that is putting you in the psych clinic, you probably have am underlying problem that has nothing to do with animals.
>>
>>2020562

>that pic

god damn, meta memes are one of the few reasons i still come to 4chan.

also, hell yea nigga you can volunteer anywhere doing almost anything. h/o lemme grab this site for you real quick.

https://www.volunteermatch.org/

there ya go, you can look for shelters that need help (ie all of them) and you might even be lucky and live in an area where you can narrow results down to something specific to what you're asking for.

good luck mayne. ;^)
>>
>>2020588
You seem like a massive faggot, Anon.
>>
>>2020596
Well, so do you.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.