[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, /an/. I'm taking care of a chameleon for a week, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: url.jpg (9 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9 KB, 284x177
Ok, /an/. I'm taking care of a chameleon for a week, and have little idea on how to care for one. Any tips?
>>
>>2018206
Who the fuck let you take care of it for a week without telling you how?
>>
>>2018207
I had someone do that to me with a cat. I ended up accidentally kicking it across the kitchen.
>>
>Dont touch it
>Dont touch it
>It has to be in high humidity but also needs airflow, hopefully the person who youre taking care of it for left you the set up
>dont fucking touch it
>depending on how long youre taking care of it you may have to gutload the feeders for him along with dusting

Im sure theres more stuff but thats all I've picked up second hand from my bro who has one
>>
>>2018210
Most people get how to take care of mammals and honestly, if you feed it, a week without other care probably wouldn't hurt it none.
A chameleon requires advanced care and the owner would presumably know that and either leave it with someone experienced or at least give OP the rundown on things.
>>
>>2018212
I don't think I could resist the urge to touch it. They looks so cool
>>
>>2018210
Hey are you the anon who ask help about the cat? If yes had you tell what have you done to the owner? Threats and/or anon advice worked? I m the anon who'd warn you about milk
>>
seriously don't touch it. They're super sensitive and with SOME just the natural oils from human skin is enough to kill it.
Did they send food with you? what is the set up like? Did they give you any instructions at all?
>>
>>2018807
>with SOME just the natural oils from human skin is enough to kill it.
Handling chameleons is usually bad, but thats not true at all.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.