[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone on /an/ a licensed veterinarian? Don't need advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: img_vet.jpg (451 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
img_vet.jpg
451 KB, 849x565
Is anyone on /an/ a licensed veterinarian?

Don't need advice or anything, I'm just genuinely curious
>>
I have niggers who's foot is hurt can you help
>>
>>2017309
Nigga I'm not a vet
Can you read
>>
>>2017309

lol, rednecks.
>>
>>2017307
Not liscensed yet. In the process of it though.
>>
>>2017346
How's vet school?
>>
In the decision making stage of vet tech vs vet.

any input?

I'd like to not put a decade into schooling and there are a lot of places you can go being a LVT such as exotic research, but still.

idk
>>
File: rubbishsmear.jpg (16 KB, 229x499) Image search: [Google]
rubbishsmear.jpg
16 KB, 229x499
>>2017346

How are you finding Christmas revision? Best of luck! I'm trying desperately to cram anatomy in, everything else seems to be ok.

Vet med student myself. 1st year here, so still have a long way to go! Pick related, my smears are still awful.

>>2017573

What is it you actually want to do? They're VERY different roles.
>>
>>2017573
I wanted to be a vet for a while, had the grades, the reccomemdations, the experience, everything. then I realized after working with vets and vet techs since I was a teenager, I would've been much happier doing to the work the techs did than the work the actual vets did. at this point, the only reason I'd have interest in being a vet now is the surgical aspect, but even then I really don't care to do it.

but then again, I'm also wanting to get into shelter welfare, which is way different than exotics
>>
CVT here. mostly just lurk this board though, there's not point in trying to change people's mind here.
>>
>>2018806
If you could, what would you like to change people's minds about?
>>
>>2018806
Nice. Hi

>>2018831
Also curious about this
>>
mostly the ways people think dogs behavior and health work. I have read multiple times on this board that people think others are shitty owners if their dog doesn't listen to their every command after one week, which is just an unrealistic expectation. And even people who explain that they're doing the right things still get the asshats on them saying "hurr durr should never let a dog out of your house not fully trained"

then everyone also thinks they're a veterinarian on this board and have tried to diagnose other peoples pets with things that I know are wrong. I'm not lisenced to diagnose, no, but I do know a lot about common animal diseases/symptoms and most of the people who comment on things here honestly sound like they just typed the symptoms into Google.
/rantover
>>
>>2017307
Freshly minted vet here, just graduated vet school.
>>
>>2020334
kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.