[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scorpion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 20151212_150949.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151212_150949.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Hey guys i just got stung by a scorpion in the finger. I just came back from Costa Rica and it happened when I cleaned my shoe. After the sting I saw the little shit sitting inside the shoe. Now it hurts like fuck and I don't know what to do. Hospital or no?

Pic related
>>
>>2015800
Take it to the vet.
>>
>>2015800
Go to the hospital, now! That's a linguini scorpion, you might've been poisoned.
>>
>>2015800
If you do not know what it is, go to the hospital. If you can, bring the scorp with you so they can id it
>>
Yeah nigga
>>
>>2015800
most likely that it will be just alot of pain and not more because the bigger the scorpion the less dangerous the poison
>>
>>2016030
thats not true really.
That said you'll LIKELY be fine since there aren't any completely deadly scorpions unless you're allergic or unlucky or some shit, but i'd recommend a hospital if it hurts THAT badly and you're worried about it because I don't know if any of the worse species are in costa rica or if you could be having a reaction/etc
>>
>>2015810
>poisoned
>>
>>2015800
That could be a linguini scorpion, not sure. I would go to the hospital, just to make sure you're okay.
>>
Costarican here. My dad got stung by one of those couple weeks ago and he's fine, didnt even went to the hospital. You should be ok, scorpions here arent deadly unless you're allergic. By the time you read this the pain must be already gone. Hope you spred some insecticide on that motherfucker
>>
> Poisonous
> Not Venomous

This irritates me more than herpes ever could.
>>
>>2015949
>so they can id it
nobody at a hospital is going to be able to ID a scorpion from another country.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.