[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's going to the Skagit eagle festival? Jeff Guidry will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Who's going to the Skagit eagle festival? Jeff Guidry will be there, very excite.
>>
>>1993535
I'm sorry, Jeff.
apparently nobody here knows who you are.
>>
>>1993539
He like, wrote a book, and shit.
>>
>>1993541
so did my uncle, nobody's ever heard of him either.
>>
>>1993542
Why don't you just google him?
>>
>>1993551
my uncle?
I already know who he is.
it's everyone else that's never heard of him.

Of do you mean Jeff?
I'm pretty sure you're Jeff, you can tell us about yourself if you think anyone cares.
>>
>>1993552
Why do you think I'm jeff?
>>
>>1993559
because you're the only person in the world that seems to know who he is. And you keep forcing him on us like we care or something.
>>
>>1993565
I'm forcing him on you? Because I mentioned him in a thread? The only reason why I keep replying to you and "forcing him on you", is because you for some reason think that I'm Jeff, just trying to promote myself.
>>
>>1993565
God forbid you appreciate someone other than yourself, lol.
>>
>>1993567
so you're telling me this faggot here isn't Jeff?
javascript:quote('1993384');
and you aren't the geek spamming /an/ with him once a week every week for the last few months?

because frankly I'm getting pretty sick of your shit.
>>
>>1993571
see
>>1993384
>>
>>1993571
For the past few months? Really? I can't recall seeing anything about him on 4chan prior to today.
>>
>>1993575
He posted on here a few weeks back.
He didn't get a single reply.

stuck his name in the name field and everything. What a looser.
>>
>>1993578
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>1993579
yeah, it was hilarious.
he was asking why an eagle cam in like west Virginia or someplace was down. Some shit like that.

there's been these mysterious Jeff posts ever since.
>Who is the Coon?!
>>
>>1993583
Didn't know he frequented THIS website, of all places.
>>
>>1993584
maybe he does, maybe he doesn't.
Pretty sure OP is the same person,
might be Jeff or maybe just someone licking Jeff's butthole.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.