[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not eating but not hungry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (65 KB, 540x527) Image search: [Google]
image.png
65 KB, 540x527
I'm asking for serious advice here
>I don't know what is wrong
>I'm not hungry but I haven't been eating
>If it wasn't for my family freaking out I probably wouldn't be eating anything at all but I try to when they put food in front of me
> I still couldn't eat much without wanting to puke due to feeling too full
>I am on a medicine that the side effect can change appetite but I have been on it for half a year and it was never this severe and I was still hungry on it but I just didn't eat as much.
>Drinking things is alright but food is too much

I'll go farther into any changes or whatever that has happened. Just wanted to know if any of you people know what is wrong. It's been a week so far.

Weight 185lb
Height 6'
If it helps
>>
Are you depressed?
>>
>>17369795
I have no idea if I am or not.
I'm not happy but depression has to be horrible right.
>>
>>17369804
You don't have to have major depression to be depressed. Don't know if this helps but I've had periods of time where I'm not as hungry as I usually am. You might just come out of it soon but, to be honest, I'm no expert. If you can maybe get a check up and talk to a doctor about it.
Hope you get it sorted out.
>>
>>17369845
Usually lack of appetite comes in major deppresions. Minor ones dont really affect you that deeply (yet). Maybe its the meds.
But also lack of appetite could mean a mirriad of things(and not to panic but even cancer can affect appetite). Especially if you day you are sick after eating something solid. Should get that shit checked. Best advice is medical advice.
>>
>>17369854
>>17369845
I don't need more pills. That's all the doctor will do if it is anything.

Are you sure his couldn't be some case of the stomach flu or something. I don't feel sick

I can't be diagnosed as depressed. I don't need another thing for my father to look down on me for
And my mother is a sweet lady that I don't need her worrying about me
>>
>>17369902
> looked down by father
> sad
> lack of food.
Sounds like a few reasons to have depression. Also deppresion doesnt necesitate pills especially early. Just therapy. But its better to get that shit checked for unforseen shit. Dont let something as major as lack of appetite and hunger (on of the most basic instincts of any living being) pass undocumented like this. Go to a doc. If he thinks its just some random stomach flu you could just pass the pills if its minor. But you never know what else might lirk inside you.
>>
>>17369933
With my father. That's nothing new at all. That's always been there Just the reason why I don't want to go to the doctor. Couldn't have caused this.
>>
>>17369989
Might be. But mental problems can stem from shit you "got used to" for a long time.
But as I said we cant draw much of a conclusion from most of these talks rather than you need a medical opinion on this. And quite fast. Not feeling hungry for a large period of time is not a good sign. Get that shit checked up. Best case its just the meds or a phase you are going this month.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.