[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/! I am a girl with a tickling fetish (I like to be tickled).
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: gatti deformi pt1.png (21 KB, 1360x632) Image search: [Google]
gatti deformi pt1.png
21 KB, 1360x632
Hi /adv/! I am a girl with a tickling fetish (I like to be tickled). I signed on a tickling forum some days ago, and some people messaged me. I'd like to meet somebody and make real experiences, but I'm scared they might be creep or very bad people. Do you think it's dangerous to meet people like this, in this kinda sexual way online?
pic unrelated
>>
Yes. Get a boyfriend in real life to tickle you. It's not some fucking crazy shit you need to go online to find. Anyone can tickle somebody.
>>
>>17369691

> but I'm scared they might be creep

>Hi guys, I'm here because I have this really weird fetish that gets me off, just like you guys, don't judge me.
>You fucking creeps.

Bitch, ever think you're the creep?
Also, if you aren't comfortable taking the risks that come inherently with online meet-ups, you shouldn't do them.
That's literally all there is to it.
>>
>>17369706
I had two bf, both of them didn't tickle me after they found out I have this fetish. They tickled me before knowing it, but a very few times.
>>
>>17369691
Why can't you tickle yourself?
>>
Meet them in public. Get to know them, and don't do anything sexual until or unless you trust them. Also your exes are weird.
>>
>>17369750
Best advice, thank you.
Why weird? They just didn't like to tickle me.
>>
>>17369730
Fun fact!
People with schizophrenia can tickle themselves forever; for them it'll always be like another person is doing it.
>>
>>17369691
Is it risky? Hell yes.
Can you do shit to lower the risk. Probably.
Try doing somekind of background check on the meet up guy. Tell someone you trust what you are about to do for the next few hours and with who so at least you have somebackup. Set up certain deadlines to those friends shit like il call you at x time. If I dont call callme back.
Have some self defence shit at disposal (a taser pepper spray maybe martial arts knowledge if you have em).
Prepaire for the worse and hope for the best. Happy fucking
>>
>>17369772
Thank you, that's a great idea. If I'm doing it I'm talking with a friend about it.
>>
can't you just get guys you meet normally to tickle you? people usually go on those sites to satisfy a fetish that other people aren't generally into...that or they're creeps.
>>
>>17369805
it isn't so easy, I tried to with my ex but they didn't like to do it.
>>
>>17369818
that's the exception

there's nothing fetishistic about my relationship with tickling, but I think it's fun and kind of nice. if you wanted to be slapped with rubber bands, and I really liked you, I'd do that. it's not like you're trying to do scat or something. I mean tickling is right up there with baking cupcakes.

seriously try to see it from my pov. how fucking vanilla can you get if tickling is out of the question. did they insist on sex with the lights out?
>>
>>17369760
They're weird because they were doing it beforehand. It's not something they had to go out of their way to do and it was something they were willing to do, but once they found it turned you on they immediately decided to stop. There's a difference between not sharing your fetish and actively avoiding doing something you would do now and then anyway because it turns on someone who you should want to turn on in the first place.
>>
>>17369826
No, they were pretty fine with my other fetish, they weren't so vanilla but maybe tickling was too strange for them..
>>17369834
Yeah I know, before I told them that tickling turned me on they didn't have any problems with it. As I said before maybe it was too strange for them.
>>
>>17369841
It's not really all that weird though, it's actually a fairly common form of flirting, just dialed up to eleven because you see it sexually. Was it early on in the relationship to the point things weren't already sexual? Did you say it in some kind of way that could be taken as asking them to stop tickling you because it was something you weren't ready for/ didn't want?

If so maybe you could say something like "I really like being tickled- it turns me on" to the next guy when the subject arises and it's late enough in the relationship. I have the same fetish and I would ask my ex to tickle me during sex and he never had a problem complying.
>>
>>17369841
alright
you don't have to take my advice but I was just noting that most people you meet will do it and you don't have to use a strange site. maybe you want a reason to use a strange site.
>>
>>17369722
>They tickled me before knowing it,
Of all the triple tickled trite Nancy nanny nipple nippers; what amazing faggots were found in your X boyfriends, OP.

And verily, it makes me question what kind of a woman you are what with the men you keep around you. You're much as an InCEL robot railing on high deep inna woods for the succor of feminine fortune that he would pay-- and pay DEARLY-- to be pissed on and kicked in the nuts by Taylor Swift.

Now, I'm open minded, but not quite /that/ open minded to afford you with much of any respect. At all. Just thought you should know.

Your only redemption is if you tell us a tale of these X-boyfriends finding out, the gaunt, drawn faces set in horror at knowing they had unwittingly plumbed such depths of depravity as TICKLING you to pleasure!

What puritanical punting.

Tl;dR: Make me laugh more.
>>
>>17369852
It's just something that dosen't turn them on. If it dosen't turn them on I feel kinda selfish though, so I stopped asking and talking about it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.