[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tl;dr What to do in 2 weeks whilst on holiday? >visiting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: qa_bored.jpg (54 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
qa_bored.jpg
54 KB, 1200x675
tl;dr What to do in 2 weeks whilst on holiday?

>visiting family for 2 weeks, in the middle of nowhere in the countryside
>internet speed is 0.5-1mb/s
>no desktop or laptop (on a chromebook)
>nothing to actually see or do around the house (nearest town/village is a 40 minute drive away)

What can I do for 2 weeks as I'm stuck here? I've read the books I brought with me and I've got tired of reading /pol/ and looking at funny images on imgur

What would you do during these 2 weeks?
>>
>>17369438
Maybe spend time with your family?
>>
>tl;dr: junior doesn't want to spend time with his/her family on a family vacation.

You must be 18 or older to use this site.
>>
>>17369526
IT's not a family vacation, my parent's retired to another country and I spend time with them every now and then. My mother spends her time reading her books and doing her research and my father is on his computer most of time.

Junior is quite happy spending time with them, junior however still has 16 hours of the day with nothing to do
>>
>>17369549
Pack a knife, lunch, water, map and go exploring
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.