[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any psychological dream analysis? i keep having dreams where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 13d9a34dcd09c343.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
13d9a34dcd09c343.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
any psychological dream analysis?

i keep having dreams where i have sex by my former male friend. had them here and there when we were friends but a lot since i stopped seeing him. in the dreams he seems to want to hang out casually than sex happens.

also get them about his gf too but not nearly as much. whatsup.
>>
File: 91642.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
91642.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>
File: 1536974124.png (235 KB, 500x553) Image search: [Google]
1536974124.png
235 KB, 500x553
>>17369084
>>
>>17369084
don't need a fucking degree in psych to figure this one out.

and neither should you. you want to fuck dudes? go to a fucking gay bar. (most) faggots will fuck anything.
>>
So I assume you aren't gay or attracted to him irl, otherwise the dream would make sense lol. How do you feel about the fact that you don't see this friend as much anymore? Sex isn't just sex; people attach to sex ideas of intimacy, closeness, love (whether platonic or romantic, or something in between lol). Could it be that you feel upset about you two not hanging out anymore?
>>
>>17369166
>>17369167

I am gay, but these types of dreams are unusual for me. in the past two years the only sex dreams I've had are of family (childhood abuse) and of this friend and his girlfriend.

and while I felt really close to him for a time, there was very little there in the ways of sexual attraction to me. hes not ugly but definitely not hot.

definitely feel sad i dont see him anymore, i suppose the problem is a longed to be closer to him, he did me a big solid early on and i think i over invested from there.

it just seemed weird that it started way before we stopped hanging out, and then the dreams with his gf sitting on my face too.
>>
>>17369233
Oh, haha, well as Freud would say "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." I still think my interpretation from the other post is probably still relevant tho, considering you aren't super attracted to him.

Why don't you hang out anymore? If you were drifting apart, it could be that you picked up on that unconsciously before you stopped seeing each other, which is when the dreams started. The thing you gotta know about dreams (maybe you do already know this) is that they're your brain's way of sorting out and processing all the feels you didn't even KNOW you were feeling during the day.

As for the gf, hm... as a person in a long term, very close relationship myself, I know that other people tend to conceive of me and my bf as sort of a "unit" these days. Whenever one of us gets invited to something, the other is just assumed to be coming along, etc. We've even had relationships where we've fell in love with the same person, and they fell in love with the two of us--as if it were two people involved instead of three. The reason I mention this is that, depending on how close your friend and his gf are, your brain might have just tossed her in because in *some* ways, they're kind of the same person to you.
>>
>>17369317

intresting. all sounds about right yeah. they started around the time i noticed we were drifting.

we'd been drifting for about a year but the final nail in the coffin was i was seriously ill and hadnt heard from him since.
>>
>>17369328
yep, there's your ticket

you could try reconnecting if you want, but there's no need if you don't want to. You don't need to do what your dream tells you to, it's more "processing" like I said than your brain going "let me give you some secret advice!"

anyhow good luck to ya op
>>
>>17369368

yeah i spent the last year trying really hard to fix whatever it was, but there honestly just comes a time where my antics are more annoying and less endearing.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.