[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arranged to go on coffee date as a first date with tinder match
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: iWKad22.jpg (90 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
iWKad22.jpg
90 KB, 1440x1080
Arranged to go on coffee date as a first date with tinder match

Just found out the cafe closes 30 mins after we arranged to meet. Pic related.

In the next town along there is another coffee shop that's open a bit later.

Do I ask her to go to the other place instead and risk looking disorganised or go for a 30 minute date with the possibility of doing something else after?

I'm also a bit worried they'll start clearing up the cafe almost as soon as we get there.
>>
"Hey, I made a dumb mistake, and that café closes right after we get there. There's another spot in the next town; let's go."
>>
If the other shop isn't far away, just meet her outside where you agreed, tell her that they'll be closing, so you should walk to the other one. I think walkinf is better than sitting for the first couple of minutes after first meeting anyway. You'll be able to establish assertiveness by leading her.
>>
>>17368469
Thanks
>>17368476
We both live out in the sticks so we were gonna have to drive anyway, and the next town is about a 15 min drive away from the original location :(
>>
>>17368476
Walking right when you see her can be awkward though, because you don't hold hands right away if it's a first date and you don't really face each other. You counter that by having lots of energy when you talk so you look at her a lot and try to seem natural but it can come on too strong at first. Sitting together for a while and THEN going for a walk is better.
>>
Be up-front and tell her ahead of time.

She's meeting a stranger for the first time- getting in the car and going someplace else could be seen as a red-flag.
>>
These cucks.

Meet her there, say "damn, didn't know this was closing, want to get a cup to go and walk around town for a bit?"

Then, either have a pleasant walk which ends in you taking her to dinner and maybe more, or rape her in alley. Your call really.
>>
Why are you trying to take her out for coffee so late that's shut? Either go to a bar and get a drink or choose a better time.
>>
>>17368663
I was thinking this could work, but might also be weird and a bit of a chore for her as I don't know the area and we could just end up walking around what is likely to be a rather grotty town in the Midlands.

>>17368695

Because she's at work beforehand and doesn't drink.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.