[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I need some advice. Next month, I might go out for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: burnsx.jpg (30 KB, 386x268) Image search: [Google]
burnsx.jpg
30 KB, 386x268
Hey guys, I need some advice.

Next month, I might go out for drinks with an old friend.
Just to give you some background, we met each other in a nano physics summer workshop two years ago. At the time she had a boyfriend and she was really loyal to him. I admired that. We got along great.
The workshop only lasted two weeks, we live like a thousand kilometers away from each other.

So, we started talking on facebook, and she agreed to us going out. She mentioned being single and posted a picture about losing people and re encounter them, meeting them the second time around it made more sense, timing and being ready for each other.

What do you advice me to do? Like, preparations?
I already know where could I take girls out. I think I should buy condoms and have them in a drawer next to my bed (have an apartment with one roomie, old friend from college).
Me, a 25 yo male virgin, her, a 24 yo girl with 2 past boyfriends I know of.
>>
Is this night a couple drinks between friends, for you two to get in a relationship, or a one night stand?
1 would be best, having a friend that is also a girl doesn't mean you should push sex.
2 would be difficult, LDRs suck big fucking dick and generally hurt the parties involved and waste time and emotions.
3 would likely damage the relationship you two already have and distance your friendship.
>>
>>17368040
>>17368057
Basic advice is come into this expecting to hang out with a friend. Unless you two already spoke about doing something more, think nothing of it. Treat her like any one of your buddies, have a fun night, hold good conversation.
>>
>>17368057

We're not good friends. We seldom talk. But I do like her a lot. She said she could move here if she found a good job here, 'cause she can't find a decent job where she lives

>>17368061

This is what I thought. I'm not going to go with the "I'm going to seduce her and have sex". I'm going more with the "I want you to have a great night and have great conversations".
But If she gives me signals, I'll do her.
>>
>>17368081
Then go with that. Don't expect anything, but be prepared if you think it's a possibility.
>>
>>17368152

Cool. Do you think I am forgetting something? I just want to be prepared for scenarios
>>
>>17368160
Maybe think of some interesting topics and/or questions beforehand. Don't overthink this though, just hang out with your friend.
>>
>>17368040
Fuck up and then don't do it next time. Why you'd expect people to give you the answers to life is absolutely cuntish. You're intelligent enough to handle nano-physical equatorial brisquing so you can clearly handle a human being.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.