[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i wanted to send my oversea bf something personal but i really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: 1468744502882.jpg (24 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
1468744502882.jpg
24 KB, 600x315
i wanted to send my oversea bf something personal but i really lack any ideas any help? the backstory behind that is that i will be dead in a few weeks (2 maybe 3 weeks if anything) and i want to send him something personal so he got something from me but every idea i seem to get seems bad the longer i think about it and im very uncreative especially with gifts since i never really got any or had someone to gift something to
>>
>dead in a few weeks
Wut?
>>
File: honeymoon 2.jpg (332 KB, 874x1000) Image search: [Google]
honeymoon 2.jpg
332 KB, 874x1000
You only have a few weeks to live and you are on 4chan. This is such an incredible place.

Anyway, send him a nice photo of you. If you have the money, go get a good professional makeover and professional photographer, and frame it. Send a heartfelt letter with it.
>>
Elaborate. What's he do, what do you do, what does he like, what do you like? Why are not long of this earth?
Something that I would send is several handwritten heartfelt letters, with video and audio of you reading them to him. Pour your heart out. Everything else is finite.
>>
File: 1458530461164.jpg (351 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1458530461164.jpg
351 KB, 1200x900
>>17367905
brain tumor docs cant help me and i wont wait until it potatoes me (that will most likely happen quite some time before i die or at least thats what i was told) so i rather off myself when i have everything settled (not being able to sleep thanks to 24/7 brutal headache also makes me want do end it)
>>17367924
i made the thread aside from that im barely on 4chan anymore
>go get a good professional makeover and professional photographer, and frame it. Send a heartfelt letter with it.
will do that thanks
also
>several handwritten heartfelt letters, with video and audio of you reading them to him

i also thought about sending him a plushie i have since i am 1 year old it was the first idea that i had because its very personal
>>
>>17368011
If you do get a makeover be sure to tell the stylist that you intend to just accentuate the look you already have, not go for a completely new look. Maybe bring pics of yourself as examples. Or at least go for whatever look it is that your bf would most associate with you.
>>
>>17368047
well the makeover wont be too big anyways [spoiler] cuz im a guy[/spoiler] i will probs get my hair done nice and that stuff
>>
File: Screenshot_96.png (267 KB, 541x361) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_96.png
267 KB, 541x361
>>17368063
forgot pic
>>
the things i regret the most not having of people in my life who are gone now are videos of them and audio of their voices,
its rly sad and terrible to die but maybe have someone u love videotape you having fun and being urself, dont worry about looking weird or bad in them, they will be treasures
dont die alone, let ppl know, let people get to say goodbye
im so sorry this is happening to you and i support that you want to go on ur own terms
>>
>>17367831
why don't you just, you know, go visit him?

i mean, if you're actually going to die, what do you have to lose? take out a bunch of student loans or something to get the money.
>>
File: 1449007765030.gif (497 KB, 349x240) Image search: [Google]
1449007765030.gif
497 KB, 349x240
>>17368117
>videotape you having fun and being urself
>they will be treasures
thanks thats a really good idea

>dont die alone, let ppl know, let people get to say goodbye

thats what scares me most but i have no contact to any of my family since im 18 (they could be dead and i wouldnt know)

and when i confronted my only two friends they told me to fuck off with my attention whoring and dont talk to me since then (7 months) that only leaves me with my bf and he knows about all this already
>>
>>17368122
i tried to get loans but so far i wasnt able to get one because when my mother threw me out she continued to spend money on my name and that makes it impossible for me now to get loans
>>
File: 1448173733393.jpg (195 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1448173733393.jpg
195 KB, 960x720
b-bump
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.