[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, world !
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 276x183
Out of sheer curiosity, what do you guys do to develop yourselves ? What are some skills that one can develop, and what do you do when you want to have fun ? I could use some advice on personal development, please.
>>
File: LifeIsGood.png (1 MB, 918x734) Image search: [Google]
LifeIsGood.png
1 MB, 918x734
>>17367339
Learning languages and reading books is what I do.

I'm learning Georgian and Norwegian.

I'm reading "The Interpretation of Dreams" by Freud.

Reading = learning

Learning = learning
>>
>>17367339
When I feel uncomfortable doing something out of insecurity, I always just do it anyway and teach myself to overcome my fears and anxiety. It's incredibly powering.
>>
I find my very favorite music. The internet has been the most helpful tool for this. I also use it to find interesting books, movies, games, etc.. I try to be of benefit to everyone I meet, since most are not SS Officers asking where the Jews are. I try to be as healthy as possible, which is tough when you're poor.

That's about all I can pull off atm. I'd like to do more, but for a person without money that's not too shabby. Contrary to popular opinion, I don't consider the times I got my dick wet an achievement. The people I got to know in the process were significant, and I learned some things about love and life from them.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.