[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wait, are you asking me out? What is the correct answer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Good-questions-to-ask-a-girl.jpg (37 KB, 540x402) Image search: [Google]
Good-questions-to-ask-a-girl.jpg
37 KB, 540x402
>Wait, are you asking me out?

What is the correct answer to this question?
>>
>>17366440
yes, deal with it.
>>
You just answer it honestly man don't overthink it.
>>
>>17366440
Whatever you're heart desires.

Or what's honest.
>>
File: 1465589574166.jpg (18 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
1465589574166.jpg
18 KB, 284x339
>>17366455
>you're

I meant your

Please don't nail me to a cross.
>>
>>17366460
Repent and be forgiven.
>>
>>17366460
*nails sad penguin anon to the cross anyway* :3
>>
>>17366440

>"Yeah, could I take you out?"

How hard is that?
>>
>be me
>3 years ago
>flirting with a girl that i liked for months at that time
>"annon will you ask me out already"
>autism kicks in
>no
>still regret it today
dont be an idiot like me, answer honestly
>>
>>17367597
Hahahaha you actually said no, nice one m8
>>
>>17366449
Answering honestly would be screaming at the top of one's lungs "I LOVE YOU AND I WANT TO RAISE YOUR BABY."
>>
>>17367597
I was in the same position. I asked a girl out to a concert she liked very much, we talked afterwards a lot and she asked if it was a date and I said something like "not really". Mistake No. 1
A week later she had a boyfriend, but broke up half a year later. Afterwards she started four relationships (more like FWB for her and love relationships for us males) simultaneously. I was one of them and we knew nothing about the other three rivals. I learned about the other three and informed them. The bitch manipulated the other three and they were angry at me, attacked me twice and stole some things from me.

My advice: Say clearly yes that it's a date and when she shows some disinterests dump and don't talk to her. Search for another woman.
>>
Most of the time i feel when a chick is this direct she's seeing whether you actually have the stones to make your intentions clear and is probably sick of simpering guys dancing around a simple question.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.