[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am probably going to kill myself in the immediate future. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: gfldwbhnaa.jpg (36 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
gfldwbhnaa.jpg
36 KB, 657x527
I am probably going to kill myself in the immediate future.
I've come close 2 times in the last month.
It just feels inevitable.
I have a gun.
>>
What are you waiting for faggot?
>>
Why not plan put how you can make your life better, then try executing on that plan? You have nothing to lose so take risks
>>
LIfe is short.Why you want to make it even shorter? Its a dumb thing. Its better to leave everything and go to the unknown life. Go and get experiences. Up above my friend up abbove. Try to accomplish 20 Pull ups. Then when you do that. Rething your suicide
>>
>>17365795
Is there a question here or are you just bragging?
>>
>>17365795
You might fuck up. Have you considered that?
>>
have you thought about getting rid of the gun?

get rid of the gun.
>>
File: lits.jpg (38 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
lits.jpg
38 KB, 657x527
AND I SWEAR THAT I DON'T HAVE A GUN
In case you do it, greet the other side from me OP. But be a good OP and don't do it. :3
>>
>>17365795
As someone who has been thinking of suicide many times in my life and going through depression again, I will just say that if I was this close to considering suicide, Id at least try all the things I always wanted to do before doing it. Maybe it wouldnt change anything but at least I wouldnt regret killing myself before pulling the trigger.
>>
Take some commies with you
>>
>>17365795

Is there a question in here?
>>
File: image.jpg (349 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
349 KB, 1239x795
>>17366457
You have no clue what depression is like in that case. I fucking hate thos 18 yo fucks who preach "I'd just do crazy shit and travel everywhere because it wouldn't matter if I died anyway lol" like you can actually muster up any motivation at all when you're suicidal.
>>
Sad to hear it, but life's a bitch. Be sure to kill yourself on livestream, also post the link in here so we can watch if you decide to do finally end it. Thanks.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.