[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to kill myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 496x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 496x410
I need to know how I can kill myself using a 22 caliber rifle, since that is the only possible method for me. I hear I need to aimfor the brain stem, but I've heard conflicting opinions on how I should be aiming to do it.Dont want to become a vegetable or die for hours.
Thanks
>>
>>17365570
the cerebellum is where all your unconcious life maintaining functions are operated. if you manage to hit it at all you have the lowest possible chance of survival.

look up pictures of the human brain. a neck shot would be ideal but you cant teally do that to yourself so you have to put the gun in your mouth and aim slightly upwards.

if you aim straight back worst case you hit your spinal cord and will be patalysed from the neck down.
its an extremely risky way to commit suicide, overall. i wouldnt recommend it to someone who doesnt know what hes doing if you arent using a high force weapon such as a shotgun.

t. biologist.
>>
Okay, what do you recommend then? I dont have access to helium or nitrogen and I'm too scared of trains or high buildings and the like.
>>
>>17365606
helium tank and high buildings are seriously the most fool proof ways. see if there isnt any way at all you can use them. everything else is inferior.

hanging yourself can be good, but again you have to do it right or end up paralysed.
curting your wrists is shit tier and so is drug overdose. both are very painful and unreliable.
>>
>>17365570
>>17365598
Short of recruiting someone else to murder you with the .22 (don't do that), you're going to have to be very lucky to hit exactly the right spot with such a small caliber.

Get your hands on a weapon with a big spread and make sure it's loaded with large diameter ammunition. (12 gauge buckshot would be ideal, avoid birdshot or you'll end up looking like Dick Cheney's hunting partner)

If that's not possible, you can kill yourself in literally a thousand different ways quickly. If you're not afraid to do it I'm sure you can think of something.

t. occasional hunter and suicidal idealist
>>
How do I go about helium, though? What do I need and how do I get these things?

Also, I read that it's better to use nitrogen, since it won't make your body revolt. Is that true?
>>
Desperate self bump
>>
>>17365694
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/plastic-bag-gas

You'll probably have to order the parts online unless you live near a hardware/supplies shop
>>
They don't seem to sell that stuff anymore :(
>>
File: 1K5Kt.jpg (186 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
1K5Kt.jpg
186 KB, 1239x795
>>
>>17365570
>kill myself using a 22 caliber rifle
Real talk now, do not try this. Whilst .22LR can kill, it doesn't have anything like enough energy to be certain that it will. Even if your shot placement is absolutley perfect, there's a good chance you'll just end up a vegetable.
>>
>>17365570

itt people who know nothing about rifles and talk about rifles
>>
Honestly man don't do it. There is always a reason to continue living. With suicide you aren't just effecting yourself but everyone around you. You really need someone to talk to besides all of these trolls on this forum encouraging you.
>>
Wish that it was so simple, dude. I just realised that not matter how hard I try I'll never be happy. I'd much rather die than become a sexless, hobbyless, loveless shell of a man in a soulless job.
>>
>>17365736

That's perfect. Will authorities be alarmed if I just buy this shit all at once? Don't want to be put in an institution.
>>
>>17366424
It'll take them hours to respond, at best. Mostly, they just won't care.
>>
>>17366437
Will amazon likely interfere if I buy it all? Seems like they'd have a system in llace to prevent shit like this like when you try to buy the colors of a dollar bill and printing gear.

Anyway I'm happy this exists. Suicide shouldn't be as hard as it is, thankfully it seems like this is as easy as going to sleep.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.