[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost luck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (467 KB, 1225x1633) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
467 KB, 1225x1633
For the past month or two I've been playing dice with my coworkers. Usually I have some luck, and I'm able to walk away $20, even $50 heavier. Lately my luck has been shit, and I'm "lucky" if I can win one or two hands and break even, if one of those is a $5+ hand.

I really enjoy playing, though I would like better opponents someday (some of these dogs are annoying as hell), but it's good fun with lots of laughs. But I can't enjoy myself when I'm losing $10 to $40 a night. One of these pigs seems to find himself a nice heater most nights, walking with $80 to $100, and I have serious reservations playing with him. I just don't even feel lucky anymore.

What can I do to get my mojo back? I'm willing to humor some hocus pocus stuff here, methods that maybe have worked for you would be ideal. This set in particular shat on me this week and I'm tempted to chuck them in the river.

tl;dr How to gain luck?
>>
Hooray for gambling addiction! Yay.
If you really want to gamble your money away, pick up Poker or something that has at least some skill involved.
>>
Sick a horse shoe up your ass.
>>
>>17365652
I'm only interested in dice.
>>
OP, I don't think you know what luck is

Enjoy your gambling addiction
>>
You do realize that gambling has a net loss associated with it?

The longer you play, the more you lose.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.