[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we post our age and the best advice we can give 30 You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 429x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 429x343
ITT we post our age and the best advice we can give

You can lose a lot of money chasing women, but you'll never lose women chasing money.
>>
>that either-or mentality
Do you know how I know you're going to end up lonely?
>>
Actually I lost my gf because I was trying to get into medical school so you're wrong.
>>
>>17363753
>>17363764
Holy fuck
Beta plebs
>>
>>17363764
So you're just proving my point.
>>
>>17363770
No, I lost my gf, (a woman in your example) chasing money (medical school in mine).
>>

Advice
-Wash, not wipe you nasties.
>>
A potentially good thread has been destroyed by an autistic medical student
>>
>>17363788
>potentially good thread
>starting with that terrible advice
Okay OP
>>
I'm 29 and came in to say something similar to OP.

My advice, however, is that you shouldn't tell women what you're looking for in a woman: tell her what you're doing with your life and what your goals are. If they are interested in being part of that, get to know them. If they're not, you've saved each other time.
>>
Do the things you need to do first, play/goofing off comes second.

Cut the shitty people from your life to as great an extent as possible.

Being afraid of rejection or that people aren't going to like you is a huge waste of time.

Share what you can and try not to be an asshole.

>>17363776
It's a waste of time trying to argue with stupid people.
>>
>>17363800
You clearly haven't lived
You make me pity you
I hope you die
>>
>>17363814
>I hope you die
I can promise you that I will die at some point.
>>
File: 1465302025011.jpg (55 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1465302025011.jpg
55 KB, 800x800
>>17363750

It's better to do your best at something and succeed, than do half assed attempt succeed and wonder how much more success you could of achieved.
>>

Don't worry about what people think, do what is best for yourself, don't fall into the trap of doing things because everyone else does it and it's the norm.

You might aswell not have lived if you haven't been yourself.
>>
>>17363750
Don't take a gap-year after highschool, NEVER take breaks, just go straight into university or work.
>>
>>17363750

27 here

Have a mission. Go after it with intensity.

Boldness is almost always a better answer than timidity.
>>

If you have no interests then just force yourself to try something that is vaguely interesting. You will ALWAYS learn something about yourself, ex: something you dislike and wish you didn't try and why you didn't enjoy it.
>>
>>17363811
Solid advice. Thanks
>>
>>17363750
Pick up a random sport as soon as you can, table tennis is a good option.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.