[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
females
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: girls-night-out.jpg (147 KB, 625x366) Image search: [Google]
girls-night-out.jpg
147 KB, 625x366
okay guys this shit has been bugging me for quite some time and I want to hear your opinion on it.

WHY are females such terrible people? I have had many negative experiences with women and have witnessed even more. Don't get me wrong, guys can be pretty shady when it comes to things like sex, love, and relationships... but I feel like females know how to really rip a persons heart out, and are generally more sinister than males when it comes to infidelity.

So lately Ive been noticing how vile women can be towards their boyfriends or just any guy in general that likes them. I work in a restaurant with 90% of the servers being female. Ive known them for a long time and Ive been friends with them throughout all their "relationships". It pisses me off when they talk about how sex goes with their significant other or how small or big they are, or how they hooked up with some guy behind their back and all the girls just root and support each other on. One girl in particular was going out with this guy for 4 years and she cheated on him multiple times, then breaks up with him just to be knocked up by some dude she met 1 months later. And they always spin it to make them look like the victims like, " I was unhappy" or "we were on a break for 1 day so its not cheating". Ive been on both sides of the fence so I'm no angel myself but its almost as if its their mission to just rip these poor guy's hearts out. I see it everywhere I go.. girls hooking up with people behind their boyfriends backs and blatantly lying about it or justifying it to make it seem like they did the right thing. Even my recent ex pulled some shit like this. thank god I went thru her phone when I did.

what happened to women? why are they so fucking degenerate and untrustworthy now n days. ALL of them eventually get into some shit. All OF THEM!... has anyone else been experiencing this? or am i just surrounded by really shitty people?...
>>
short answer: people who aren't very intelligent are also not very kind. you aren't very intelligent and the women you are exposed to aren't either. sorry
>>
Your environment being toxic doesn't mean that it's the same way everywhere.
>>
>>17363641
>people who aren't very intelligent are also not very kind
no. How did you even came up with this idea?

>>17363634
>ALL of them
also, no
I don't know how cunty the women around you are, but that's not the norm. At least not where I live.
>>
>>17363663
I thought of that, but even then with mutual friends outside my environment I always hear stories of girls outside of my friend circles doing the same shit. it seems like an epidemic or something.
>>
>>17363676
I guess I should say "also have a TENDENCY not to be"

kindness takes emotional intelligence, wisdom, perceptiveness, empathy. Low IQ does not lend itself well to these traits
>>
>>17363716
I can see the logic, but it still sounds like horsecrap to me. The kindest people I know are dumb as rocks.
>>
>>17363716
What in the literal fuck are you talking about?
>>
thats before you either didnt put them into their place or they felt like youre not strong enough to do so

trust me if a women feels youre higher status than her or you do something to put her under you shell submit and you wont get any of her bullshit

put a bitch. in her place
>>
>>17364067
also one more

"but why anon why do they have to do this!"

because at the very core of people. were all just animals

back in the day you could just club a bitch just like you could just rek some assholes face for giving you problems. im sure youve had some asshole give you a hard time and you just wanted to go primal on his ass. thats because in the end. were just primal. as much as we want to hide it with technology and laws and society. those things are un natural.. we made them. like marriage. its a man made idea

in the end women have to test your strength. and if youre not strong enough to assert your dominance. you dont get the pussy. i cant tell you how many times i was talking to a girl doing the nice and friendly act. they told me off. i told them they were a bitch and i could do better. than boom theyre driving over to my place to feed me snacks and to suck my dick

in the end its all about status and power. the guy with the most to offer and the balls to prove it wins
>>
>>17364080
I'm 16: the post

Also
>It's this fucking thread again
>>
>>17364095
so what if i actually was 16

fuck off
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.