[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone here two-faced? Is it normal to secretly dislike most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1468204271063.png (267 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1468204271063.png
267 KB, 500x382
Is anyone here two-faced?
Is it normal to secretly dislike most people, but pretend to like everyone?
>>
>>17363347
Yes. I'm a bubbly ball of obnoxiously nice fun and sunshine at work/in social situations. At home, I'm a cynical twat who rants about people and things like some old codger.

Only my girlfriend knows about it, because she lives with me. If anyone else knew what a shithead I am on the inside, they'd be stunned.
>>
>>17363356
Same as me exactly, why are we like this ? Why can't I drop the act ?
>>
you guys ENJOY being around people. its just another need humans have. food. sleep. human interaction

but you general dislike things because of other things in your life. im the same way

>life of the party. dudes and chicks all around loving my company

>this one time i was in line at a walmart and some random dude turned around right into my "fuck off" face. actually put down his items and run out of the store

life.
>>
It's not really normal, unless you're talking about just being decent. In the US they have a fake politeness that creeps everybody else out, that's normal for that country.

There are what people call "fake" people. They will be very nice to everyone, and hate everybody behind their back. I think they drive away any real relationships. They probably think that nobody else notices the act though. In truth, people notice and get far away, nobody is going to talk to them about something like that. Since they deflect genuine people, they usually end up in a toxic group of fake people who all pretend to like each other, and all hate each other.

No idea what makes them that way.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.