[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl I like became single recently. We got talking again and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 13191.jpg (410 KB, 744x1052) Image search: [Google]
13191.jpg
410 KB, 744x1052
Girl I like became single recently. We got talking again and she was complaining about people wanting to get with her, she's getting over a recent split etc. She said she appreciates me giving her space and not bugging her, so he wasn't hinting at me being a bother.

Liked this girl for a number of years but always missed out due to her being in relationships. Now we are hanging out again and she is single it was starting to look good. She's naturally flirty and would flirt with everyone in a group of friends but I felt like she was particularly interested in one guy specifically but it wasn't mad obvious because the flirting was all round.

So now I'm kind of feeling like, do I just drop her and don't waste any more time if it looks like she's interested in someone already, or is the thing to do to persevere and win her over?

How do people even get into relationships anyway? Whoever I've been interested in always seems to be in a relationship already or has a fuck load of orbiters. Do you just befriend heaps of girls and make movements when any of them become single or what? Because to me it seems if they are hanging out with other guys they will develop bonds and have a big advantage over me when I come along.
>>
>persevere and win her over
Stopped reading there. Ask her out. If she says no, move on and don't look back. In all likelihood, she's not gonna go out with you ever.
If she gives some bullshit excuse like "I just want to be alone for a while," then consider giving up there. I guarantee when the next Chad comes into her life she'll forget all about wanting to be alone.
>>
>>17363329
This.
>>
You're pretty much a beta orbiter. If she liked you/was interested, she'd be on your dick already.
>>
>>17363329
This. Don't waste your time if she doesn't want you. Rip her off like a bandaid and be done with her.
>>
1. you're in your early 20s or even teens I imagine, meaning you have all the time in the world.

2. the best thing you can do in this situation is wait

3. it may happen, it may not. If the moment is right, you WILL know beyond a fraction of a doubt. Do not act until that moment

4. otherwise, go about your life like a normal person, try to improve yourself and gain life experience, etc. If you happen to find someone else in that time, so be it
>>
bump, cause in a similar situation
>>
So what next? Do we just hang out as friends a few times, get to know her then ask her out? Because although I've know her a few years, we don't really know eachother that well. However she was comfortable enough to share a hotel room with me if that means anything.

But yeah what tipped me off about liking a certain guy is that she bought him a DVD earlier (he posted a pic of it) and in the comments she posted "love you long time". I dunno if that was just a tongue in cheek comment or if she meant anything by it, because a female friend in their group bought her a game, so maybe it's just par for the course to buy eachother shit.
>>
She wants to be single. If you try to push her into a relationship, you're going to push her away. The most you're going to get out of this is casual sex if that's what she wants.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.