[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ebay paying problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 600x269) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 600x269
All right here's the deal. On Friday evening I placed an order for some sprouting seeds for my germinator over Ebay. The sprouts cost about 1£ and shipping also 1£. All of a sudden I remembered I dont have any money until Monday (silly me, I know) and I cant reach my bank until Monday morning. Ebay already started sending me warnings to 'Pay now!' and the god damn hippy seller from Pissingham, England doesnt answer my 'Listen m8, I'm a bit skimmed until Monday' message at all.
Should I be afraid of Ebays wraith of Jew policy or just wait until Monday?
>>
>>17363254
You are stupid. This is a non issue.

You can pay whenever the fuck you want. Unless the seller directly tells you he wants to end the transaction, nothing is going to happen. The seller isn't going to send until he gets money.
>>
>>17363262
Yes we already concluded that I acted without foresight.
So I shouldnt give a fuck at all?
>>
>>17363273
The worst thing that will happen is he gives you negative feedback, but that won't happen. I've had sells where faggots like you take over a week to pay.
>>
>>17363298
Yes well with that kind of attitude you probably deserved it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.