[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im 18, female, and I joined a guys soccer team because theres
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: ilzqu5cskiajjakb0pwd.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ilzqu5cskiajjakb0pwd.gif
1 MB, 320x240
Im 18, female, and I joined a guys soccer team because theres no female team where I live.
Do you think its okay to shower with them after games? I dont mind showing myself naked but would it be awkward for them?
>>
>>17362407
Don't do it unless you absolutely must.
>>
They will either think you are a slut or a lesbian
>>
Yes, it's awkward.
>>
>>17362407
do it and report back
>>
Every guy on the team's girlfriends will hate you, many of the guys will refuse to talk to you even if they aren't super awkward because their girlfriend hates you. You'd be thought of as a slut trying to see some dick unless you play the tranny card. You would get to stay vigilant the whole time against sexual harassment/assault... which would suuuck unless you're a masochist exhibitionist.
>>
>>17362407
>Do you think its okay to shower with them after games?

I love this place.
>>
>>17362407
1. Ask the coach.
2. It really comes down to if you're hot or not
>>
>>17362407
>Will a naked woman make things uncomfortable for men?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>17362407
Objectively it's not a big deal. Unfortunately because we are confused and amazed by women's bodies it becomes a problem for most men. It's just how things are, anon. If you're going to shower in the same room as them then you need to wait until they're all gone.
>>
File: just do it.jpg (3 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
just do it.jpg
3 KB, 300x168
Do it.

Then post results.
>>
>>17362678
I do get a lot of attention from guys for my looks. I asked the coach and he said I have to ask the team.
>>17362681
>>17362711
I didnt think it would be a big deal. I mean I don't mind seeing naked guys
>>
>>17362817
Have some self respect.
I honestly don't think the guys would mind, but you might as well post naked pictures of you on the internet. The guys will talk and soon people will know you as the one who doesn't care about people seeing you naked, and when you enter a relationship this will most likely be a deal breaker for many boys.
Treat your body as something private, not something a whole scoccer team is allowed to look at.
>>
Post body pics and I shall tell you.
>>
>>17362407

"Okay" in what sense?

Legally you're fine.
It doesn't seem to be an ethical matter.
So... socially?

You'd have to ask every guy if he'd be okay with you seeing him shower, and you'd have to ask them individually and possibly annonymously, and even then, you can't be very sure whether you'd be hearing what they really felt about it, or what they thought you wanted to hear about it.

Is showering with them a solution to some problem? Can you shower in the women's locker room, or shower before or after the guys do?
>>
>>17362817 #
>I don't mind seeing naked guys

They are actually people as well, and might have their own feelings about it.
>>
>>17362843
I never said boys didn't have their own feelings about it, i just don't think they would complain if some girl wanted to shower with them. Not saying it wouldn't be awkward.
But i don't think she should, it's kinda slutty.
>>
This sounds like a gangbang/gang rape in the making.
>>
Be honest, you're aware that it would increase your social power over them. You know it's not a "haha what I'm just being one of the guys :^)" situation. If you're comfortable admitting to yourself what you're doing, then fuck it, go for it.
>>
>>17362847
This. No one is going to be the guy who is a big enough pussy to tell the girl he's uncomfortable being seen by her and ruin it for everyone. But I bet there are going to be a few guys in there who are insecure and you are going to make them miserable. Also, have some shame, slut.
>>
There might be nothing ethically wrong with it but it would surely be awkward, think of how all the guys will have to avoid looking at you and constantly conceal their boners.

If there's no other solution then at least try to get to know them first.
>>
>>17362407
>>17362850
>the pic
>the post
OPs (attitude) has more balls than every male at /r9k/.
>>
>>17362910
But honestly would you date a girl that have been naked infront of the whole football team?
>>
>>17362918
>babe, i swear i would never cheat on you, i just like showering with the entire team, and they're all guys It's nothing more than that, i promise
Dropped.
>>
>>17362407
Why go right ahead. Learn some karate first though. Thar be dragons.
>>
>>17362933
Excatly, she should'nt shower with the team
>>
>>17362407

im a nudist so i wouldnt really give a fuck. I understand why people think nudity is something to be feared, but i wish there was a bigger push to get over it.

im naked right now.

butthat does mean your team would be awkward about it. the sad thing is that you will miss out on a long of bonding and fun. on the other hand you being there would also make them miss out on a lot of bonding and fun.

gender dynamics are kind of fun.
>>
>>17362959
Put some clothes on, hippie.
>>
>>17362967

>hippie

im a respectable business man who has never done any drugs, and rarely drinks. i just exist as nature intended. naked. is it really a 'hippie' thing to be naked in your own home?

feels nice desu
>>
>>17362407

Use the girl's locker room or wait and use the shower last, or ask the guys if it's ok if you go first.

Had a girl on our football team, and she just used the opposite locker room to shower and do whatever, then gathered with the rest of us when it was time to discuss game plans. It's not a big deal, so don't make it one.
>>
>>17362407

What could possibly go wrong.
>>
>>17362969

I have no problem with nudism in theory, but find that some self-proclaimed nudists are actually people with a nudism fetish, and the difference is significant and kind of off-putting.

Like, I know and believe that there are plenty of "true" nudists for whom being openly naked is just about embracing their natural state and feeling total relaxation. But I've also seen and met people who, while claiming to belong to the above group, say and do things which bettay them to be people who are sexually titillated by being a naked person in a naked crowd, and who in reality are engaging in a kind of stealth exhibitionism, not really interested in ending the nudity taboo but rather in getting off by breaking it.

I don't mind the first group, though I am too body-concious to be one of them. The second group, however, puts me right off my breakfast.
>>
The problem is that theres only 1 shower room. Theres no girls shower room
>>
Me >>17362910
>>17362918
No. I think this is just a meme thread.
>>
>>17363028

So shower before the rest of the team, or after.

It really doesn't seem like this is a big enough issue to warrant walking the minefield that trying to shower with the guys is.

>Well, *I* don't think it is any sort of minefield...

Yes, and that's why it's a good thing you asked this here, so we could all explain to you that yes, it really is.

I don't think I'd be able to ignore a dozen people telling me that something was a bad idea, but you don't seem very smart, so maybe you'll find a way.
>>
File: 1466181788063.jpg (86 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1466181788063.jpg
86 KB, 768x1024
>I'm an attractive young woman, is it okay to have a shower with a couple of young guys?
>>
>>17363026
As the human brain developed we stsrted to wear clothes. They protect us from the sun and keep us warm. Humans wearing clothes is natural. It's just what we do.
>>
>>17363097

You're not 100% wrong, but your understanding of when and how the human brain developed, when and how the technology of clothing came about, and why we wear clothing, is all terribly naive.

Let Wikipedia expand your knowledge of those things.
>>
>>17363123
I've fornally studied anthropology and biology ya goober. I'm not gonna write an academic paper on my down time.
>>
>>17363135

You studied anthropology, yet wrote the sentence,

>As the human brain developed we stsrted to wear clothes.

Where did you study? Larry's Discount Community College/Laundromat?
>>
This is bait.
>>
If you want to give the whole team a boner, go ahead.
>>
>>17363135

Watching a youtube video on cavemen != studying anthropology.

Humans only started wearing clothing 170,000 years ago. For comparisson, we started using stone tools 2,200,000 years *before that.* The technology of clothing is *much* closer to the modern age than it is to the rise of the modern human brain.

So saying, "as the human brain developed we started wearing clothes," is about as accurate as saying, "as the human brain developed, we started flying fighter jets."
>>
Just do it and run a train.
>>
>>17362918
As long as they look but don't touch? Sure, they'd probably get jelly af, I'd love it.
>>
Yeah, it would improve their lives. Hopefully, by chipping at the separation of sexes, you'll bolster their confidence and reduce some of the resentment they have towards women.
>>
>>17362817
You will get sexually assaulted
>>
9/10 guys (who aren't okay with you showering with them) wouldn't say it. I'd imagine a good chunk of them will immediately think "please god no" when you ask them.
Personally, I'd be uncomfortable whether or not she's good looking. Then again I'd be uncomfortable showering with dudes too. I wouldn't want to shower with a girl unless I'm fucking her.
And there's nothing wrong with not caring about showering with your male teammates.
Just keep in mind that not all guys are okay will be okay with that and that they probably will be scared to tell you that
>>
>>17362407
>female
>playing soccer
>on a male soccer team
Yeah, you have to put more effort into your bait.
>>
>>17362864 #
>>17363614 #

So you're saying she should go for it...
>>
File: 1466241692976.png (79 KB, 457x472) Image search: [Google]
1466241692976.png
79 KB, 457x472
>>17362407
ive been in a football team with a girl aswell. while most of the guys made jokes to ease the sexual tension. be ready for atleast 1 guy to molest or abuse you. it happened to the girl on my team, but she was a hole so it was fine i guess. until the next time she was molested in the showers it was with several guys.

just dont be surprised when that nice guy on your team brings him and his friends to rape you. and the coach will be sure to cover this up for his job.

the worst case will be that maybe a hot football player will advance upon you. be safe girl
>>
File: 1427307907580.jpg (165 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
1427307907580.jpg
165 KB, 1024x682
Ok, the problem here it is not even the fact of what people will think of you, if they will hate you or not, or if you are awkward or not in this situation. The issue is more of security/safety. We are taking about a whole football team, there may be people there you can trust, but is more probably that there will be people you cannot trust and that they will be a risk for your security. Unless you have a 100% secure situation for you (like using a complete separate shower somewhere else, or using the shower before/after everybody else), I would say to you stay away from the team. I would recommend you to find some other girls to create a own football team, it is a lot less risky.

Be safe girl
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.