[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
last year i applied for a job that required a school transcript
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image4xxl.jpg (108 KB, 870x1110) Image search: [Google]
image4xxl.jpg
108 KB, 870x1110
last year i applied for a job that required a school transcript and i submitted my average marks.

this year i changed a few of my grades and applied for the job again. i'm wondering if they'll have saved my transcript pdf from last time and will be able to compare it
>>
Depends on the job. Some employers hold on to applications, especially if you've indicated that you'd like to be considered for other roles. Also if the file this time isn't a PDF, they might get suspicious.
>>
>>17361963
Probably not, but I doubt very much that your grades were what lost you the job.

Aside from colleges, nobody really gives a damn how you did in high school - they just want proof that you graduated.

So changing a few grades isn't likely to improve your chances. Whatever they didn't like about you last year is elsewhere, and probably hasn't changed.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.