[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I stop my friend from acting like a complete pedo? >He's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 80x147) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 80x147
how do I stop my friend from acting like a complete pedo?
>He's a pretty good guy , I like him.
>Still, whenever we hangout in public he does pedo stuff.
>When little girls ( 5 yr olds) get close he breathes heavy and stares.
>He tries to play with kids at parks etc whilst having this creepy stare and giving then elevatoreyes.

How do I get him to cutt it out?
>>
>>17361873
Call the police
>>
Talk to him about it see if he even realizes it.
>>
>>17361881
Umm... He's a really good friend.
>>
>>17361886
>Wanting to be friends with a pedophile
I guess if you want to try to keep things going, you could straight up tell him that he needs to stop, but then all he'll do it stop when you're around. Up to you, but if he ever starts getting worse, and you do nothing, you'll probably feel like shit
>>
>>17361873
KEK sounds exactly like a friend I know as well. I accepted the fact my friend is a pedo but there is a line. As long as he doesn't cross it there aren't any problems but your friend seems to be on that borderline. Tell your friend there's a time and place to act creepy just not in public. Honestly that's the only way you can handle behavior like that.
>>
tell him about it and tell him to fucking stop
>>
>>17361873

Uh... is your "friend" actually you, OP?

Behavioral therapy. Tell them, "it's for a friend."
>>
>>17361873
if you want to help your friend then you could try adversion therapy

every time you see him acting even remotely pedo simply kick him hard in the balls

P.S. wtf are elevator eyes?
>>
>>17362482
aversion* ffs
>>
>>17361881
And tell them what? He saw a kid once? He's done nothing illegal.
>>
>>17361873
Bring it up. Tell him you know he loves kids, but that he might be a little too enthusiastic in showing it, so people might get the wrong idea.

If he doesn't respond to that, keep a close eye on him, from the way I read it this sounds like a problem with inhibition and impulse control. Those are dangerous traits to have as a pedo, because you can't ever act on those urges.

I'm a pedo too, and you won't catch me doing this shit.
>>
>>17361873

>"my friend"

Right.

Get therapy. Contrary to common belief, modern therapeutic interventions are evidence based and have a reasonable success rate with pedophilia (as oppososed to "curing homosexuality")

Get on it, OP. A year in custody is doable. Lifetime sex offender registration is a life-ender.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.