[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Family is painting me out to be a dick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1feels.jpg (6 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
1feels.jpg
6 KB, 255x197
Basically Ill sum up the story. A family member is graduation soon. I will not be making it to the big graduation party because of work circumstances. I will in fact go to see them walk though. Everyone is making a huge deal about it like I fucked up majorly. Basically there was an decision work on the day they grad or work on the day of the party...I chose party so I could see them actually graduate...everyone is making a huge deal about it. In reality this side of the family hardly made it to my own actual graduation(just one member)...and I kept my mouth shut and didn't complain at all....now I feel that they are going to make this a big deal. How to deal with situation? should I just let it blow over?
>>
Next time they harass you about it, ask if they would take your place at your job so you can go to both.
>>
Go see the grad and make sure hey see you when they walk. It's all about them, fuck the rest of those judgmental assholes
>>
>>17361809
Let it blow over. If they bring it up ask them where were they when you graduated.
>>
if it's a high school graduation they can fuck themselves in the asshole all night with a cactus. it's not important.

I left early from my brother's gf's birthday and my mom gave me shit about it for a long time. All because 'i wasn't supporting my brother.' I just brushed it off because I didn't really care about the girl.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.